Building Mental Toughness, Managing Stress, & Setting Goals
What you'll learn
- Learn to survive and thrive with positive psychology tools and techniques
- Build powerful mental toughness and resilience skills
- Achieve the impossible by building psychological capital and resilience skills
- Positive thinking and the ability to overcome obstacles
- Visualize goal success and self-talk your way to confidence
- Set achievable long and short-term goals using positive psychology
- Build resilience and learn how to bounce back
- Develop an athlete's mindset using positive psychology for success in life and business
- Learn positive psychology's happiness equation and apply it to life
- Learn tools from sports psychology to help you compete in sport and your life
- Goal setting using SMART goals to bring success to your life and work
- Motivate yourself for change and success in life, work, and relationships
- Use self-talk as a tool to motivate and build confidence
- Master how to control the controllable
- Challenge and replace irrational beliefs
- Identify and use your signature strengths
- Recognize stress and harness it for your performance
- Develop expertise to become the best
- *NEW BONUS material on creating an assertive mindset
- A willingness to learn from positive psychology and sports psychology experts
- An openness to change.
- A readiness to set goals and build resilience.
Use this powerful course in positive psychology to set goals, get motivated, and build your resilience!!
You will learn the tools and techniques to develop your mental fitness – taking life's challenges in your stride to become the best version of yourself.
[NEW bonus lecture on assertiveness taken from my Assertiveness Skills using Positive Psychology masterclass]
You will learn skills from performance athletes and sports psychology that you can take into your day-to-day life, your workplace, and your pursuits outside work.
The training divides into eight sections that you can work through in any order or the one provided. Each section forms part of a greater whole to give you a more balanced - mentally fit - approach to life.
Our training will benefit you if you want to perform better at what you do and be more consistent, for more of the time.
Why not join me on a journey through:
Setting your goals and getting motivated to change
Use positive psychology and sports psychology to build mental fitness that will change how you feel and how others see you
Becoming an expert in whatever you choose
Developing the mental toughness to feel in control, committed, confident, and read for a challenge
Visualizing who you want to be and becoming that person
Building a resilient mindset to bounce back from challenges and move forward
Learning how to own and use stress to succeed
Recognizing happiness as a state of mind, that you can gain control over
Building a life that has the balance you want with positive psychology
This training is designed to work for you in all aspects of your life.
You will learn how to use your potential to be the person you want.
The tools we give you have been created by positive psychologists, performance psychologists, sports psychologists, and cognitive scientists and will help you build mental toughness and resilience, reach your goals, thrive during stress, develop expertise, and live a more complete and happy life.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals ready to use positive psychology and sports psychology to build resilience, handle stress, improve mental toughness, and become goal driven.
A performance psychologist specializing in positive psychology, cognitive science, and sports science and exploring human potential.
A writer (at PositivePsychology), researcher, practitioner, and ultra-marathoner, with a Ph.D. in Human Performance, using psychology, cognitive science, and philosophy to maximize success and happiness.
My goal is to share science-based, practical advice, to change mindsets, and build mental toughness, mental fitness, mindfulness, strength awareness, and resilience while pushing human limits.