Learning Path:Building Grunt-ified Web Application Workflows
What you'll learn
- Create a development workflow in which you can lint and build your source files, run your unit tests, and preview your site in a web server, all from the command line
- Make the most of Node.js to create scalable and real-time applications
- Identify common issues and problems in Grunt and brush up your troubleshooting skills
- Author, release, and publish your own Grunt plugin
- Debug a Grunt configuration to detect possible conceptual issues
- Clean up, optimize, and organize the Grunt configuration to get efficient workflows
- This Video Learning Path is broken down into short and easy-to-follow videos, packed with detailed examples and a strong practical focus to achieve everything required to meet a single particular development goal at a time. You’ll be led through concrete use cases, from an efficient Grunt configuration to the development of your own Grunt tasks.
Don’t like having to use repetitive parts of a development workflow? If so, this Learning Path is for you.
Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and step-wise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
This Learning Path will start by helping you build your workflow from installing and using Grunt to a basic degree. You’ll move on to advanced configurations, creating your own plugins, and building high-quality applications and sites.
The goal of this Learning Path is to make you a Grunt expert—from complex configuration to plugin authoring.
About The Author
Dan has written and co-written nine books for Packt, mostly centered on jQuery and jQuery UI, and he regularly creates immersive video tutorials for various websites and companies.
He's also a strong believer and advocate of free and open source software. By day he works for OAT SA, the company behind TAO, the open source e-testing platform, where he’s in charge of front-end development and architecture, and by night he contributes to open source software.
Who this course is for:
Packt has been committed to developer learning since 2004. A lot has changed in software since then - but Packt has remained responsive to these changes, continuing to look forward at the trends and tools defining the way we work and live. And how to put them to work.
With an extensive library of content - more than 4000 books and video courses -Packt's mission is to help developers stay relevant in a rapidly changing world. From new web frameworks and programming languages, to cutting edge data analytics, and DevOps, Packt takes software professionals in every field to what's important to them now.
From skills that will help you to develop and future proof your career to immediate solutions to every day tech challenges, Packt is a go-to resource to make you a better, smarter developer.
Packt Udemy courses continue this tradition, bringing you comprehensive yet concise video courses straight from the experts.