Building Ethical Hacking Python Tools From Scratch
What you'll learn
- Build custom arsenal of hacking tools
- Speed up time it takes to successful hack a target
- Understand other hacking tools on a deep level
- Use knowledge learned to create additional tools
- Be able to program in python
- Understand basic security techniques
- Basic understanding of linux
When other's tools fail, writing your own makes you a true penetration tester!
Before You Enroll !
The knowledge which you will learn from this course is literally a weapon. My goal is to make you a better warrior in penetration testing. Consider the consequences of your actions, be smart and don't go to jail.
There are quite a lot of people who call themselves hackers but in reality few have the solid skills to fit the definition, when other's tools fail, writing your own makes you a true hacker!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programers and hackers. If you have never programed in python you should not take this course.
My name is Alex Thomas. I have been a professional pentester for three years and have a Masters degree from Dakota State University. I first started down the security path when I was a teenager by participating in CTFs. In my spare time I enjoy programing, building robotics, and of course playing CTF and bug bounties.