Getting started with Angular and Nrwl Nx
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is Nx
- Working with Angular Console
- Creating Apps
- Creating Libs
- Using Ngrx for State Management
- Building apps for production
- Converting existing Angular CLI apps to Nx workspace
- Architect Apps the correct way
- Sharing Code between different Angular Apps
- Angular Fundamentals
- Typescipt Fundamentals
- Redux Fundamentals
Nx is designed to help you create and build enterprise-grade Angular applications with proven project structure and patterns.
What is Nx?
Nx is an extension for the Angular CLI implementing the monorepo-style development. It is also a collection of runtime libraries, linters, and code generators helping large teams build better with Angular.
In this course, we'll see how to effectively use the Nx library for Angular to build enterprise apps. Learn about Nx workspaces, how it relates to NgRx.
What exactly are you going to learn then?
What is Nx
Using Ngrx for State Management
Building apps for production
Converting existing Angular CLI apps to Nx workspace
and much more ...
So Let's Get Started.
- Developers who are familiar with Angular and what to use Angular to build Apps for the Enterprise
- Developers to want to architect their Angular Apps the right way
- Developers who want to share code between multiple Angular Apps