This comprehensive 2-in-1 course is a step-by-step tutorial which is a perfect course to create and learn the use of Django REST APIs to make fully-functioning Python applications. You will first set up the development environment for your application. You will then build the backend of your application by creating RESTful APIs in Django. Next, you will learn to build and use React components for designing the UI of your application, and work with React code’s data and state to determine the behavior of it. Finally, you will learn to integrate your Django RESTful APIs with the React frontend to build a complete bookmarking application.
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
In the first course, Building REST APIs with Python, you will delve into key aspects such as code reusability, deployment, and maintaining your application. You will learn production server configuration and bundle technologies with Python along with React to provide an end-to-end web development solution. You will learn to create REST APIs in Django.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build your RESTful APIs using Django and integrate it into your projects with ease.
About the Authors :
CPA Work Experience:
- Financial Controller HOPE worldwide Australia (Development and benevolence charity) 2013-2017 and consultant to HOPE worldwide Papua New Guinea
- Investment manager Mimas Lapetus Trust 2005-2012
- General Manager Merry's Specialties 2003-2004
- Trading Systems project lead Bourse Data 1998-2003
- Industrial Systems manager United Weighing Australia 1995-1998
- BA App Sci (Computer Technology) 1991-1994
- Masters of Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Hnrs) 2004-2008
- Masters of Professional Accounting and Masters of International Finance (2010-2012)
- Bush Search and Rescue 2009 (developed GPS field training software using Django—first used 2011, and still in use)
- Third-world charity program implementation, reporting, and management
- He works too hard to listen to much music, but he loves listening to techno while programming in Django!