Building Blocks of a DCF Valuation
- Microsoft Excel for MAC or PC
A DCF Valuation is the cornerstone technique used by Financial Analysts working in Hedge Funds, Equity Research, and Investment Banks to value companies in the private and public space.
In this course you will understand why it is important for working professionals in Finance and business owners to have a grasp and understanding of a DCF Valuation. We will not be doing any calculations.
Who this course is for:
- Investors looking to understand how a valuation works and how to identify undervalued companies.
- Banking & Finance Professionals wanting to break into Equity Research or Investment Banking.
- Investors who want to improve their investing skills Finance / Business.
- Finance Students who want to learn about a DCF valuation.
- 04:24Valuation as a Skillset for Finance and Accounting Roles
- 05:23What is a DCF Valuation?
- 03:12Valuation for Different Market Capitalization Brackets
- 04:30Techniques for Valuing Companies
- 05:14Why Valuations are Important for Decision Making?
- 04:20Key Considerations when creating a DCF?
- 06:33Decisions that Managers can make that affect Company Valuations
- 05:13Process to Follow when Creating a DCF
- 03:02Final Thoughts on the Building Blocks of a DCF Valuation
Jeep Finance is a start-up aimed at teaching professionals with limited or no background in finance. We want to give you the tools to build your confidence and start your own business and give you the skills required to succeed at any desk.
We have use an integrated learning to advance finance education. We have over +10 years of experience in Finance, Excel, Banking and come from top business schools in the world.