How To Get Hundreds of Views To Your YouTube Channel Daily
What you'll learn
- Create engaging videos, connect with your subscribers and track your performance.
- Discover how to audit your YouTube channel and find areas that need improvement.
- Uncover the secrets behind rarely mentioned features such as your YouTube RSS feed and custom thumbnail URL
- Promote your RSS feed and use it to gain the attention of social media influencers.
- Maximize the use of curated playlists for audience growth and community outreach.
- Track subscriber engagement and audience retention rates.
- Master the vidIQ dashboard and learn how their stats differ from YouTube's analytics
- You should have a Google account and your channel should be set up before starting this class.
- You need a computer or connected mobile device.
- Social media accounts like Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram or Google+ are helpful but not mandatory.
YouTube Video Cards provide a more effective tool that works on mobile devices. This new feature is explained in detail with step-by-step instructions for setting up Video cards that can add links to our websites, fundraising, merchandise and much more!
Join over 2,200 of your fellow Udemy students who are learning about how to engage with your audience on YouTube! This course is not like the others you've seen before. I teach unique strategies for getting social proof for your videos and I show you how I manage to get hundreds of views on my YouTube channel on a daily basis.
Read the latest 5 star reviews.
Scott Patton's Review
The Secret to More Engagement on YouTube Revealed
Ms. Ileane's course was interesting for me as she shared some ways to reach more viewers that i never expected would bring any traffic at all. The key to more engagement, of course, comes from your viewers sharing your videos, not just you hammering them, and she reveals some effective ways to get that sharing going. If you expect a magic pill or strategy to make your videos more popular, you won't find it here for one really good reason: It doesn't exist. Hard work, quality videos and trying lots of different things until you hit your mark, only work if you know when you hit a home run, and that means, >sigh< stats and analytics which she goes into in ways that didn't make my eyes roll (which they usually do when people talk hits and minutes viewed, etc.) Ms Ileane makes a great point that if you have 30 videos and one is super popular an dyou don't know which one it is, then you won't make more videos related to that popular topic and miss out on tons of traffic as a result. So she shows you how to identify those golden videos. Her voice has a hypnotic quality and it feels like I am listening to a close family member. I learned a lot and I enjoyed the process. Highly recommended!
Mark Timberlake's Review
Some Excellent Tips And Insider Information
Ileane shares some excellent tips on how to get your videos out there and how to share them socially, so if you want to deepen your audience for your YouTube content, then this has some great ideas and techniques for you to explore. :-)
The focus of this course is on using social media to make a stronger connection and reach a wider audience with your YouTube Videos. By connecting with your fans on social media and on your blog, you will be able to get hundreds of views across your YouTube channel each and every day!
Here's another 5 star review.
Rob Cubbon' Review
Great insights from someone who knows YouTube
I hugely enjoyed this powerful course that explains how to use YouTube to your advantage. If you take this course and implement its strategies you will find you subscribers, video views, traffic, engagement and sales all moving in the right direction!
We start off by giving your channel an audit to see where you are today. Watch your engagement and social proof increase with simple techniques and community building tips. Learn how to track your progress in YouTube analytics -- and take it even further by mastering the vidIQ metrics dashboard. </p>
The key to a successful YouTube presence is more than just having a viral video. Increase your reach and establish connections with your peers, industry thought leaders and your true fans and brand advocates.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn unique strategies that help you connect with your fans BEYOND YouTube and on other social platforms, you're in the right place.
- This class is not about making a viral video but rather it's about the long term growth of your channel and forming bond between you and your fans.
- If you are struggling with how the YouTube interface works and need help with understanding the dashboard, you'll get it here
- If you need to start a YouTube channel or if you want more views and engagement on your existing channel, this course is for you.
I started blogging back in 2009 and since then I have been helping bloggers live out their dream of making money online.
My primary blog Basic Blog Tips, is one of the most popular blogs on the web to learn about blogging, social media and YouTube. It's been viewed over a million times and appears on countless lists of top blogs to follow. I have over a quarter of a million views on the Ms. Ileane Speaks YouTube channel where I've posted over 160 video tutorials.
I'm active on every major social media platform including Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Facebook and even Instagram and have thousands of engaged fans and followers.
I'm often asked to share my expertise in interviews and I've been featured on Black Enterprise, Shout Me Loud, and Google+ Hangout shows including The Mia Connect Power Chat, Blogging Warfare, Relationship Marketing, Podcasters Roundtable and the Manly Pinterest Tips Show.