Building a Women's Circle.
- Only an open mind needed.
When a woman lives her life with a circle of women to return to each cycle, be it weekly or monthly, there is a core sense of wellness, built over time, that is profound. To enter a women's circle is to shed the armour, take off the masks, be truly seen, heard and held, as a practice. This precious life, deeply lived. How do we get there?
Soaked in a culture that is far more invested in us ripping each other apart than holding each other sacred, how do we find other women safe enough? How do we become safe enough to share circle?
This Free course is an introduction to my work, to me. I hope you can find the time and space to take this seriously, as an emotional wellness practice as important as going to the gym, or eating healthy. Building your very own circle, that tends you, that you tend for your inner garden within.
Please, join me, and bring your women friends with you for the best experience of this work! By the end of it, you will have a whole lot of tools to build what ever shaped circle you, as a group of self honouring women, wish to build!
- Women, of any age. Men are welcome to use this work, and shift it where you feel it can be. In the core, we all need a safe space to share who we are.
- Introduction to Building a Women’s Circle.
- What is a Women's Circle?
- Why would you build a women’s circle?
- How do we begin?
- Choosing the space.
- Choosing the Time
- The FIRST circle
- How do we circle?
- Creating the agreements of the circle.
- Further on Conflict Resolution
- Creating a Creed.
- Co-creating Artefacts and Altars
- Co-creating Practices and Rituals.
- Co-creating art, experiences, and offerings to others.
- Understanding what strengthens and what weakens a circle.
- Spotting the cracks in the vessel that is a circle.
- Letting go.
- Each of the women that have shared their experience:
- Women’s circle Org’s.
- Resources for your Women's Circle.
- Last session, invitation to continue.
I have been stalking the core purpose of the menstrual experience, the why and the how to use this force for good not evil, since 1995. Exploring harnessing the fertile force so that any woman can learn to be deeply with her innate power. I have learnt to hold gently the core strength that will see you safely through a threshold of profound change. I consider myself an activist, an educator, a writer, a mother and a lover of life and ALL the juicy in it!
For me Education is a power-filled place that has many different formats. To deliver digitally what I have been delivering face to face for the last 12 years, is a challenge that I feel up for! To take those delicious nuggets of real understanding and open up your own wisdom is my intent... In a whole lot of ways I am not telling you anything you don't "know" in some way already... Perhaps by bringing your attention to this content you can embrace this knowing openly!