The Migration - Building a Membership Website
- Have an existing membership site, or a plan for creating one.
When we decided to move my membership site from one platform to another we realized that this might be a valuable opportunity to document our approach, so that our lessons might make this process easier (and less ambiguous) for someone else.
This short series summarizes our experience - highlights the things that went well, and examines the things that surprised us along the way.
If you're setting out to build or launch a course, or any type of a membership model business, then this detailed series should help contextualize that process, and ask questions to prepare you for a smoother launch.
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs with plans to build a membership site on Wordpress.
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs with plans to launch a membership model business.
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs with plans to move a membership site from one platform to another.
- Chapter 1: Prep Work22:24
- Chapter 2: Strategic Planning17:38
- Chapter 3: Implementation Part I25:47
- Chapter 4: Implementation Part II36:11
- Chapter 5: Closing Thoughts22:04
- Chapter 6: Launch35:58
I’m a people person. I also like hiking, cooking, netflix and traveling.
Have we bonded yet? Reach out to me, you probably won’t regret it. Oh,
also I know lots of things about marketing, small business and
Infusionsoft. I spent several years as a consultant and trainer working for Infusionsoft, and now I run my own business helping entrepreneurs maximize the return they get from their email marketing.
If you're interested in learning then I'd love to help!