Building a Marketplace Webapp - No Coding Required
- ShareTribe account
- Google Analytics account
- Stripe account
This is a starter course for your marketplace idea in order to get your business off the ground today. At the end of this course, you will have your own hosted marketplace online and ready to take payments. Whether it's Airbnb, eBay, Etsy or Amazon - this course will show you how to create a similar website.
You should take this course if you've got a marketplace business idea and want to start testing it right away instead of spending weeks on coding a custom solution or spending big $$$s on hiring developers or agencies.
In just 1-2 hours you should be able to have your marketplace live and ready to test with real people.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in building a peer-to-peer marketplace without having to code
- This course covers the hosted version (30-day free trial) of Sharetribe. We're not covering the customisable self-hosted open-source version.
- 07:32Designing our marketplace
- 08:26Creating and managing listings
- 04:52Setting up a payment system
- 05:14Sign-up, login and user management
- 02:24Automating email communication
- 02:20Embedding search and location functionality
- 02:26Implementing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Day-to-day I work as the Head of Growth at Seneca Learning which is an online learning platform that I've helped grow to over 4 million users and expand internationally.
I'm also a guest lecturer at Imperial College London for the MEng in Design Engineering programme.
On the side, I'm working on ZebraFarm where I host product & growth tutorials to help anyone validate, build and grow their business ideas.