Building A Marketplace Using Sharetribe
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build your own marketplace using Sharetribe
- Choose a domain name
- Set up an email account for your marketplace
- If you can use Facebook, email and other web apps, you shouldn't have any problems getting started.
- In order to test out your idea, you'll need to sign up to Sharetribe, consider purchasing a domain name and look into help desk software. We'll walk you through the steps during the course.
Got an idea for the next eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Uber but have no idea how to get it started? You've may have looked at Wordpress themes, scripts, shopping cart software and the cost of hiring coders and designers on UpWork to work out how to get started.
Is there an easier way?
If you can forgo some of the custom bells and whistles that custom coding provides (and forgo the 10x cost and 10x time commitment!) then you've found the right course and the right software to take your idea and planning from your head to launch.
This course will lead you step-by-step through the process of:
- Choosing a domain name
- Setting up email for your marketplace
- Signing up with Sharetribe
- Setting up your marketplace (using examples from a successful marketplace)
Even though this is a starter course, it provides the most comprehensive look at how you can set up your hosted marketplace. I welcome your feedback and look forward to helping you turn your idea into a beautiful, functioning marketplace website!
Have I missed a topic you would like covered?
Have a question relating to the course?
Message me here on Udemy!
Please don't forget to leave me a comment and a rating, every little bit of love helps :)
- Entrepreneurs wanting to start their own marketplace
- This course is for people looking for a low-cost way to start their own marketplace. For those looking for more custom options, ShareTribe does have a self-hosted version on GitHub.
- This course covers the hosted version of Sharetribe (not the self-hosted open-source version)