Building a Digital Business Strategy
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Lead their company in defining an integrated digital business strategy
- No materials or software are required.
This course will help you quickly establish a company wide vision and framework for developing and implementing a winning digital business strategy.
Align Your Company on Developing a Successful Digital Business Strategy
This course helps you understand, communicate and build the consensus required for your company to develop and execute a successful digital business strategy.
It is designed to provide you the insight you need to help your company understand and support the development of integrated digital strategies for products, marketing, operations and develop the competencies required to sustain digital leadership.
It includes 19 lectures, discussion guides and work books that help you organize and execute quickly and effectively.
This is Part One of a Two-Part course titled “Kick Start Your Digital Strategy and Transformation Program".
Part One includes:
Part Two titled “Defining a Digital Transformation Roadmap", provides an in-depth guide to developing a phased digital transformation program. Part Two is available for purchase separately. Part One & Two may be purchased together for a discount under the title “Kick Start Your Digital Strategy and Transformation Program".These courses are part of the “Competing for the Digital Future Leadership Program for Digital Strategy and Transformation". The program passes on lessons based on years of experience working within Silicon Valley for companies like Apple and Adobe as well as startups, helping them and their customers transform emerging technologies into business momentum
The Competing for the Digital Future Leadership Program will save you and your company months of precious time by helping you organize and align the efforts required to set your company on a path to digital leadership and avoid the pitfalls that lead to digital disruption.
- This course is meant for senior managers and executives who are either leading or part of a team developing an integrated digital strategy for their organization
- This isn't a course on digital marketing strategy
Provides students with a framework for developing a successful digital strategy and transformation program
Help them develop a shared vision for creating a successful digital strategy and transformation program
As a result of the course, participants will be able to:
- Align the organization for success
- Understand, communicate, and support the core principals required to develop a successful digital leadership, strategy and transformation
- Facilitate executive and departmental discussion
- Conduct an assessment organization's current strategy
- Develop and initial strategy, priorities, and roadmap for developing a transformation program
Establishes the strategic building blocks for developing a successful digital strategy and transformation program which are required to reduce the impact of those holding onto the status quo and to open the company to new possibilities
• Objectivity and openness
• Agreement on a framework for success
• Surface new “digital” business drivers and trends
• Development of strategic scenarios
• Identify new and emerging opportunities and requirements
• Set context for digital future
Overview of digital leadership, strategy, and transformation
When completed the team will be able to define and discuss key concepts including:
• Digital transformation drivers
• Digital strategy
• Keys to success
Understand what the “Digital Core” is and how it needs to be transformed
Team will be able to discuss “Digital Core and importance of transformation
• What the digital core is composed of
• What it's roleis in creating customer value is
• What the focus of is transformation needs to be
Understand the importance of the customer journey to digital strategy / transformation
Team will be able to discuss
• Changing buyer behavior
• Content marketing challenges
• Persona and outcome based marketing
• The customer journey
• Data / Analytics
• Transformative marketing strategy
Understand the value of transformative design / investment for operational systems
Team will be able to discuss a transformative approach to operational systems
• Goal of transformative system design / investment
• Impact of transformative technology and participation in digital ecosystems
• Alignment with digital strategy