Build+Deploy+Test with TFS 2015 and Selenium
- Good understand of how CI system works
In this course we will discuss and learn about Automated Build+Deploy+Test with TFS 2015 and Selenium automation framework.
We will use TFS 2015 vNext build system and its powerful build deployment workflow along with automated testing framework Selenium to deploy and test application in both local and remote machines running on Server 2012 R2 and Hyper-V machines (Windows 8.1).
In this course we will understand each and every step of creating a vNext build definitions from complete groundup, hence one without any knowledge in TFS 2015 vNext build definition can start learning and understand the concepts as much easily as possible.
- This course is for Manual test engineers, Automated test engineers and developers
- This course is also for Devops who perform deployment of applications
- Part 1 - Introduction06:58
- Part 2 - Introduction to Build+Deploy+Test with environment pre-requisites08:34
- Part 3 - Building application with TFS 2015 and Selenium06:21
- Part 4 - Building Test code with TFS 2015 and Selenium06:52
- Part 5 - Deploying application and test code with TFS 2015 in local machine11:23
- Part 6 - Deploying application with TFS 2015 in local machine (Contd)05:22
- Part 7 - Deploying application with TFS 2015 in Remote machine04:58
- Part 8 - Testing application and selenium framework with TFS 205 and SElenium08:14
- Part 9 - Testing application and selenium framework with TFS 2015 and Selenium11:31
- Part 10 - Testing application and selenium code with TFS 2015 (Contd)11:27
- Part 11 - Continuous integration with TFS 2015 and Selenium08:05
I am Karthik K.K. I do consulting, blogging and researching on various different tools and technologies which inspires my interest. I have been into Software Automation Testing for over 13 years now and my interest in learning new stuffs which enables automation has never been compromised.
Due to my passion in automation testing I got fully exposed to tools and languages like
Desktop & Web : QTP, Selenium, Specflow, VS Coded UI, Ranorex ,Test Complete and Cucumber
Mobile : Appium, Robotium,Calabash, Espresso, Selendroid
Cloud Tools : Azure, Dockers
Misc Tools: Mockito, Rest-assured, Bound-Box,FluentAutomation
Interested in: MVC, Entity framework, LINQ, Fakes, Distributed deployment, SAAS