Build Your WordPress Blog for Non Techies
What you'll learn
- How to setup WordPress Blog
- Add Analytics Tracking to the blog
- Give the desired look and feel to the blog
- Understand difference between pages and post
- Setup Email Signups
- Understand various plugins
- Setup Search
- Understanding of computers
A Lesson to teach you the concepts and example.
2. Assignment to follow the instructions and do it on your own site (doing is the best way of learning).
3. Access to a Facebook group where you can interact with others and ask question
At then end of the course
1. You will have a site/blog in WordPress
2. Customize your blog
3. Understand plugins do and add them to your site/blog
4. Understand what widgets do and add them to your site/blog
5. Get the site ready practice Analytics
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketers
- Digital Analysts
- Anybody who wants to understand how to setup WordPress Blogs
Anil is a seasoned Digital Marketing and Analytics professional with 15 years of experience. He has worked with companies ranging from Fortune 50 to startups and has helped them improve marketing results. His customers include Microsoft, SmartMoney, ESPN, T-Mobile, Hoovers, RealNetworks, Starbucks, and TheStreet. He holds a B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from India and an MBA from University of Washington, Seattle.
Anil has taught and trained several Marketing and Analytics folks in past nine years of teaching at UBC, University of Washington and Bellevue College, and speaking engagements at various conferences as well as his blog. He teaches Digital Marketing, Digital Analytics, Google Analytics, Tableau and Social Media courses. He also served on the Board of Digital Analytics Association (DAA) and was instrumental in starting the DAA Symposiums.
Anil is the founder of Global Analytics Academy and Optizent, a Digital Marketing and Analytics consulting company.