Build Your Own WebServer For Multiple Websites On The Cloud
What you'll learn
- You will learn everything about Cloud Computing and Virtual Machines
- You will learn how to create an Apache Web Server
- You will learn how to configure the Web Server to host numerous websites
- You will learn how to manage DNS through Route 53 and from the Domain Website
- You will learn working of DNS and DNS records and their configuration
- Anyone with a good internet connection
- Anyone who wants to learn about webservers or web development
Being able to build a website is great, but you know what’s better ?
Being able to build a website is so common nowadays, if you don't expand your skill set, you're falling behind the pack.
Building and operating your own WEB SERVER on the CLOUD and then put MULTIPLE websites on YOUR OWN WEBSERVER ! This single skill can help you distinguish yourself to potential high level, multinational employers and trophy clients. Learning to work on a local webserver is standard at the best IT Jobs, and is going to be expected of by the biggest agency/freelance clients.
Manage projects and work within a team in a convenient fashion, and bring your skillet up to the speed Multinational Corporations expect of their developers.
If you learn this you will NEVER be out of a job.
The bottom line is this: If you want to make money with development: You NEED to know how to work on, operate, and build a local Webserver.
You might be thinking,
"I don’t know anything about"
Bla bla bla
Stop making excuses.
No matter what experience level you are at, this course is going to walk you through all the basics of Cloud Computing, Linux, Amazon AWS and it's services like, EC2, Route 53, Domain Management, DNS and Elastic IP.
IT DOES NOT MATTER.
If you're new to technology or just a beginner who just started learning about Linux or Cloud, it doesn't matter.
I have made this course SPECIALLY for Beginners and people who want to step in the technology field.
Not only is this course cheap (FREE), it will also help you grasp the very basics of Cloud and Linux. By the end of this course you'll have a REAL-LIFE PROJECT to showcase your knowledge... AND you'll be ready to build a Web Server and work on the Cloud!
There's no risk to taking this course!
This WON'T just be another bunch of words on your resume, you will be able to SHOW the recruiter that not only have your learnt this stuff BUT you also have build something FROM THE SCRATCH and have it on the Internet for everyone to see.
You will be able to link all your work to clients and or employers!
So what does the course entail?
In this course you're going to learn:
1. What is a Web Server
2. How to build and configure your own Apache Web Server
3. Host one or multiple websites on the Server
4. Amazon EC2 instances and how to use them
5. Domain Names and how to manage domains
6. How to map your own Domain to Route 53 and configure it to your EC2 Instance
7. How to host numerous website on your OWN Web Server
8. How to manage DNS settings of your Domain Name
9. Basics of Linux and Cloud Computing
10. How to troubleshoot issues with Web Servers
and much more.
By the end of the course, you will have:
Your Own Website, Using your Own Domain, On YOUR custom Web Server that you built and configured on the Cloud.
Stop Making Excuses and Start Taking Actions
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Linux Enthusiasts
- Beginner Cloud Enthusiasts
- Anyone who wants to learn about technology
I am Vishu, currently working as an Infrastructure Engineer in a hedge fund in London. I have a Masters in Computer Science with specialization in Cloud Computing and a Bachelors in Computer Engineering. Always learning new things and am super passionate about technology and the cloud.
I am putting courses on Python and AWS where you can learn Python and AWS while building projects so you have an better understanding of how things work on the cloud and also have shit to show in your resumes.
If you get stuck, hit me up anywhere anytime.