Build Your Personal Style from Zero to 100 With a Stylist!
What you'll learn
- How to build up a well working personal style - what are the main guidelines and important characteristics to know
- The Wardrobe Foundation - how to create your own well working capsule closet
- Meet your seasonal color palette - Learn what tones look the best on you and why
- Learning about patterns, styles, different ways to express your own personal style
- How to match patterns and prints
- Meet your body type - Learn what silhouettes look the most flattering on your body
- How to find a balance in your personal style and how to express your inner self
- This course is for beginners: we are going to start from zero, so you don't need any specific skill or experience.
- You may need a printer in order to print the free digital workbook.
- This is an interactive course: make sure to dedicate time to analyze your own closet and characteristics.
Hello there and welcome to this course!
We are going to jump into a very exciting project together: building your own personal style from zero to 100!
My name is Csenge Herpai, I am a Personal Stylist from Milan and I will be your teacher.
In the upcoming videos, I will be introducing and explaining to you the different professional aspects of styling in a very comprehensive way: you will be able to learn about your own characteristics and create a well-working wardrobe with items that resonate with your personality and overall appearance!
What is it exactly about?
Exploring the wardrobe foundation: what is a capsule wardrobe, why is it so important and how can I create one?
Learning about the very base: why style and dressing up is so important in our private and professional life?
Introducing you the Seasonal Color Analysis: what is it and why is it so important? / Creative task to help you find your own seasonal color palette/
Getting to know your body shape: what silhouettes flatter you the most? Why is it so important to learn about our body type?
Colors and patterns: the hidden impressions we make with them and a guide to mix and match patterns and colors.
The Balance: how to create a balanced aesthetic?
You will be provided with an exclusive 45 page workbook that will assist you in this beautiful journey.
So... are you ready to level up your appearance and improve your style for a lifetime? :)
Who this course is for:
- This course is created for those who would like to find their own personal style and want to learn about the basics of styling. It starts from zero and explains the professional aspects of personal styling: each block represents an important block with extended knowledge base translated in a simple, comprehensive way. It is for you if you are eager to meet a professional aspect of styling that you can implement in your everyday life.
My name is Csenge Herpai and I am a professional Personal Stylist and Image Consultant based in Milan, Italy.
A big part of my work is spent with international clients from every age group and sex. Whenever I am not in the city consulting, I spend my working hours in front of my PC: I have elevated skills in video editing and digital document-creating and on-line coaching.
In the past period, I had the opportunity to work together with the fashion school I graduated from (Budapesti Divatiskola) and I became a teacher of the current stylist students. I extremely enjoy sharing my knowledge.
Due to my overall 8-year experience in the fashion industry, I had the chance to learn about different aspects of styling and worked together with incredibly talented and professional people.
I can't wait to become your teacher!