Build your own NFT Candy Machine on the Solana Blockchain
What you'll learn
- Learn how to create and manage Solana wallets using command line tools
- Use metaplex to upload your NFT collection on the Solana blockchain
- Use Metaplex to verify on-chain data
- Build a Front End UI for your NFT marketplace
- Upload your project as a new Github repository
- Use github pages to deploy your live minting website
- Check the outcome of a transaction on the Solana Blockchain using Solscan
- Basic programming skills
- Basic understanding of blockchain technology
In this course, we will cover the basics such as creating Solana wallets using command line tools, installing a Phantom Wallet on your browser and airdrop SOL to a devnet wallet.
We will then see how to upload your NFT collection on the Solana Blockchain using the Metaplex suite of tools. We will also use Metaplex to verify or even modify on-chain data, namely the configuration of your NFT minting process.
Lastly, you will get some insights on the next steps you will need to take in order to create a successful NFT project.
This includes ideas on how to make your project more value-adding for your holders, and a list of Solana NFT calendars where you should aim at getting listed in order to draw more attention to your project.
You will be able to send me messages at any point during the course if you can't get past a certain point without running into a myriad of bugs.
Who this course is for:
- Artists looking for ways to leverage the blockchain technology to sell their creations
- NFT creators looking to sell their project on their own Minting website
- People generally curious about NFTs and looking for a fun way to get started
- Blockchain enthusiasts looking for ways to market their projects to a wider audience
Self taught Solana developer.
I explore projects in NFTs, token creation and Decentralized Applications.
I am passionate about creating value in Fintech and DeFi, and have tried my hands on a variety of small scale projects. I also explore topics like trading and liquidity provider in the crypto world.
Always interested in learning new skills to help develop this exciting ecosystem.