Build Your Own Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) Lab
What you'll learn
- Students will able to Build Their Own Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) Lab
- There is no prerequisites however should have basic understanding of SD-WAN Viptela Architecture
The "Build Your Own Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) Lab" course gives you deep-dive training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Own Cisco SD-WAN Viptela LAB.
Upon completion of this lab you, you will be able to:
• Deploy and configure vManage, vBond and vSmart with initial configuration.
• Generate CSR and utilize local CA to generate root-ca and sign certificates.
• Onboard vEdgeCloud and CSR1000v virtual SD-WAN roter.
you will learn how to deploy, install and configure SD-WAN controllers. Moreover, we will also investigate installing enterprise root CA chain, which is needed when using an Enterprise CA server.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Build their Own Cisco SD-WAN (Viptela) Lab for Practices
Mukesh has over all 10+ Years of experience in the Network & Security and have expertise on multiple technologies on different-different vendor platform.
Mukesh Is not just trainer, He has already played role of Network Architect/Designer in IT Industry.
SD-WAN :Viptela, Silver Peak
Firewalls :(ASA, Paloalto)
Cisco Security: (ISE, IPS & IDS)
Routing & Switching
Load Balancers: F5 BIG-IP LTM, GTM, Cisco ACE