Build your first React JS Application
- Experience with the command line
- Visual Studio Code (or alternative)
In this course we'll build a mobile first web application that covers topics such as:
Creating a React single page app with npx create-react-app
HTTP requests with Axios
Creating your own custom hooks for React
Who this course is for:
- Beginner React JS developers
- Anyone interested in SPA architecture
- Developers who want to learn how to build responsive web applications
A full stack developer, with more than a decade of experience creating web applications. Drawing inspiration from all those years of experience, I love creating video content sharing solutions that have worked for me.
I've also been teaching code on YouTube since 2011, my content has helped thousands of students with their studies, and new web developers start their careers.