Build your Courage and Self Confidence
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Confidence building tools
- Practical exercises to help build your courage
- Overcome your fears to help you reach your goals
- A desire to build your courage and self confidence
Do you feel less than confident?
Does low self esteem keep you from reaching your dreams?
In this course, you’ll explore what the connection between courage and confidence is, why they are important and of course (and most importantly) what you can do to become more courageous and increase your self-confidence on a daily basis to help you reach your goals.
The end goal is to have a bag of tools to help you continue to become more confident after you finish this course.
- If you’ve been struggling with your own feelings of self-confidence and self-worth, or simply been too scared and intimidated to go after your dreams, you know that this is an important topic.
- Increasing your level of self-confidence will make you feel better about yourself and help you move forward in life and reach for your dreams. Most importantly, how courageous and confident you are has a direct effect on how happy and accomplished you feel. In other words, finding your courage and self-confidence is something well worth pursuing.
- Are you ready to commit to exploring more and working on increasing your levels of courage and self-confidence? Like anything that involves human growth and self-improvement, it’s not always going to be easy and I will ask you to step out of your comfort zone from time to time.
- Anyone interested in personal development
- Anyone with a desire to reach their dreams
- Anyone who wants tools to build self confidence
The more courage you have to put yourself out into the world the more self confidence you will have.
Successful people are in the habit of doing things that takes courage. Learn how to develop the habit of being courageous.
We all have achievements in our life. Look back and see how far you have come.
There is always the fear of the unknown when doing something new. Pick something you are afraid of and do it anyway. You will feel much more confident when you conquer your fears.