Build your IaaS Cloud infrastructure with OpenStack
- Some experience with Linux administration
- Virtualization concepts with KVM
Linux Foundation ranked OpenStack® as the most popular open source project.
It's market is projected to grow at 30+ percent in the upcoming several years.
Openstack is gaining more and more attraction in private cloud market and also serves as the foundation for public clouds. Organizations throughout the world have aggressive.
OpenStack adoption plans, but they list IT skills as their #1 challenge to getting started.
This course has been designed for IT professionals seeking to develop a solid understanding of OpenStack and it's core services. It will help any IT professional or manager who want to find out if OpenStack is the right solution to meet the needs of their organization.
I will teach you how to setup a "multinode" OpenStack cluster using on a KVM.
The Nodes will be based on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.
After this, you can practice hands-on, at your own pace, by building out several real-world lab scenarios.
The points below will be addressed:
• The basic configuration of the physical server as well as its virtualization with KVM then
the deployment of the virtual nodes (Compute, Controller, BlockStorage, ObjectStorage).
We will have a multi-node architecture.
Manual deployment and configuration of OpenStack services:
Keystone, Glance, Placement, Neutron, Nova, Horizon, Cinder.
The deployment of an instance that will be accessible from the Internet.
IaaS public (Internet) access.
The simulation of a client who will connect from the Internet to the IaaS and create its own VMs.
Who this course is for:
- system/network administrators
- cloud administrators
Hi, I'm BEKROUNDJO Akoley Aristide and I'm an IT Expert.
I am an accomplished coder, security designer and cloud specialist, and I enjoy using my skills to contribute to the exciting technological advances that happen every day.
- CEH (Master): Certified Ethical Hacker v11
- ISO 27001 LI: ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer
- Machine Learning
- ArcSight ESM 6.5 Advanced Administrator-CSE
- ESM200 -Advanced ArcSight ESM Administrator and Analyst
- Solution Consultant SironAML
- Solution Consultant SironKYC
- ITIL® Foundation