Build WordPress Websites FAST with NO Coding and NO Hosting
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 78 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build four WordPress websites within minutes with no coding skills needed.
- Develop WordPress websites on a laptop or desktop without the need for a server.
- Use AMPPS to store a winning WordPress website portfolio on a local machine to make profitable presentations.
- Develop calls-to-action on a WordPress website.
- Edit images for free for use on a WordPress website.
- Understand how to sell websites and deal with customer objections.
- Identify potential clients and how to approach them to sell a website.
- How to keep your clients happy and informed of your progress.
- How to manage a pipeline of healthy business to increase your profits.
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Understand Search Engine Optimisation basics.
- Google Drive or Dropbox to share files
- What is a Content Management System and WordPress
- Why build WordPress websites
- What are WordPress plugins, themes, widgets and content types.
- How to quickly configure WordPress websites and tailor them to your own needs.
- How to install Google Maps, contact forms and other useful plugins on a WordPress website.
- Create a shopping cart WordPress website.
- How to generate passive income as a website designer.
- A computer with administrator rights and an internet connection.
- You do NOT need coding experience.
- No server needed. The websites can be build on your laptop or PC.
WordPress is the world's most popular way to build websites.
In this course I will teach you how to build WordPress websites within minutes and sell them. No hosting or server is needed, and no coding skills are required.
You will love learning how to build WordPress websites comprising an eCommerce website for a retailer, a restaurant website with food options and a freelancer showcase website.
Other courses only show you how to build WordPress websites, not how to sell them. This course shows you both how to both build WordPress websites and sell them.
I also teach you how to sell your professional WordPress websites to new prospects and how to prepare for meeting new customers.
This course can help you improve your income and teach you how to build great looking websites and with no coding needed!
If you want to enjoy learning how to build WordPress websites with no coding skills using my proven techniques this course is for you.
Do you want to earn new income by building WordPress websites? My course is for you.
This course will help you in a fun and direct way to quickly build professional WordPress websites.
You will also learn how to deal with objections and questions from your customers when selling WordPress websites and make a decent profit.
I will show you how to build WordPress websites on your local machine - no server or hosting needed - using free themes and free plugins, at no cost to you. I also demonstrate how to make them live too. Imagine building websites for free and having customers pay for them!
Building WordPress websites is now more popular than ever and this course makes learning fun and engaging. Don't waste time trying to find customers and reading the wrong type of books to learn web design.
This 'Build WordPress Websites with NO Coding Skills and Sell Them' course not only shows you how to build four WordPress websites - from a beginner's level - using themes, but also how to sell them.
Imagine having built WordPress websites, ready to sell, and then being equipped by me to sell them. This course does that and more.
Thank you for reading and I hope to see you on the inside!
- People who want to learn how to build WordPress websites
- People with little or no interest in coding WordPress and who want a 'code-free' learning experience building WordPress websites.
- Those who want to earn income by selling and building WordPress websites.
- People to want to know how find customers to sell WordPress websites.
- Individuals who want to understand how to persuade people to buy WordPress websites from them.
- Those who want to build a working WordPress eCommerce website within minutes.
- Those who want to build a working WordPress restaurant website within minutes.
- Those who want to build a working professional freelancer WordPress website within minutes.
- Someone who wants to become a freelance WordPress website designer quickly.
Emmanuel introduces the course and its benefits.
Throughout the course you will be taken through building a number of real life websites with no coding skills needed.
Emmanuel explains how AMPPS helps you build websites on a local machine without the need for paid hosting.
Emmanuel demonstrates how to create a bespoke menu configuration for your website.
Sometimes when building a website you will want to start again with a clean copy of the template with no content.
In this session Emmanuel shows you how to do just that. You will see how to wipe the content from your website and re-apply the demonstration content.
Emmanuel shows you how to edit an existing product to further enhance the customer experience.
Unless your customer is prepared to populate the pages and posts themselves, you will have to do it for them.
In this session Emmanuel explains how you can best ensure that the content they send you is easily copied to WordPress without any risk of breaking the formatting. In addition, you can be sure of maintaining content integrity.
If this is your first go at being a freelance web designer, then you may well have some doubts about your ability to deliver.
In this session, Emmanuel explains how it is possible to build websites for a lower fee whilst you gain confidence in learning the trade.
Getting paid to do your job is key to your success.
In this session Emmanuel explains how including a free training session will lead to full payment being made to you and significantly decrease the likelihood of a customer complaint.
Do you need six proven reasons why a customer should choose you?
In this session you will learn how key phrases during your initial contact with a potential customer will focus on their needs and not your technical ability. You will also understand the nature of developing trust quickly with a complete stranger. Finally you will be able to understand how you can help your new customer become an ambassador to your success, and you theirs.
Each website you build and sell is a project. In this session you will learn a quick way to manage each project using waterfall and more agile approaches. Don't worry if project management is not your strong point, this session will reduce any concerns you have in this important area.
Once the website has gone live, you need to find genuine and logical reasons to keep in touch. In this session I will explain how keeping in touch with your customers at a frequency that is both natural and shows interest will result in more referrals for you.
Do you want to increase the chances of your customer rejecting any future approaches by your competitors because they are so happy with the work you do?
In this session Emmanuel explains what you can do to ensure that when other web companies contact your clients, they will be told 'no thank you, we have a great person working for us!'.
Emmanuel explains the benefits of pursuing backlinks to your website from other reputable websites.
Google has a range of productivity apps that equals Microsoft's Office. Linking to and embedding these documents in your website should enhance your website's SEO value - remember these are Google products, the very same company which decides a website's ranking!
In this session Emmanuel explains the need to link and embed documents in your pages and posts to create a content-rich website.