Build a To-Do List App with Node, Express, React and MongoDB
What you'll learn
- The basics of React and React Hooks
- Integrate React with Express and MongoDB
- How to build your own React apps
- How to deploy your React apps
- How to handle forms in React
In this course, you'll start with the basics of React and React Hooks and then expand your knowledge by building a fun to-do list app, both the front-end and the back-end, which puts you in a state of learning in a practical way.
After finishing React and React Hooks, you'll start with building the front-end of the app, you'll style your app by using a third-party CSS library, build components for your app and imitate the behavior of the back-end. After finishing the front-end, you'll begin with developing your back-end where you'll create the database, develop routes in the back-end and finally integrate it with the front-end.
What's in this course?
An introduction to React.
How React works, building components with React and building UIs with React.
Components, props and dynamic data binding.
Working with user events and state to create interactive applications.
A look behind the scenes to understand how React works under the hood.
A good explanation on how to work with lists and conditional content.
An introduction to React Hooks.
How to debug React apps.
Class-Based components and function components.
Sending HTTP requests and handling transitional states and responses.
Handling forms and user input.
Integrate React with MongoDB and Express.
Develop a back-end separately and integrate it with React.
Create your databases with MongoDB.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to step up their knowledge
- Developers trying to learn how to integrate their apps with a database
- Developers trying to learn how to build reactive web apps