Build three custom, functional websites in Django 3.0
What you'll learn
- How to install,create and activate virtual environment
- How to create Django project
- How to create Django app
- How to connect HTML template with Django backend
- How to use Bootstrap
- How to build blog section
- How to use Django filters to filter content
- How to work with Django forms
- How to build authentication system
- How to build comments system
- Linux system
- Understanding of Django basics
In this course you will learn how to build websites in Django form scratch, how to use django-filters, build comments and authentication systems, how to connect theme to a Django backend. First website wil be portfolio website with blog section, secon one will be website for interior design studio, and third one will be elearning website.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner/intermediate Django developers
I am Ivana Usorac, passionate Django developer. I build completely functional websites from scracth.
I am backend oriented, I dont deal much with front end, I am looking for HTML templates, free or paid ones, and then build funcionality.
Django is very powerful framework, as you will see, it has great documentation, it is secure and maintainable, and allow us to build great things.