Managing A Team Effectively: Build Team Management Skills
What you'll learn
- Learn how to manage a team effectively
- Learn important team management skills
- How to set goals and delegate tasks
- How to manage performance
- Learn to develop each member of the team
- no requirements for this course other than the desire to learn team management skills.
Managing a team to success requires more than just simply appointing tasks to people. A crucial role in cultivating business growth, being in charge of team management requires a fusion of interpersonal, technical, and of course, organizational skills.
In this course, you'll learn essential leadership skills, including how to inspire and motivate individuals, manage talent, influence without authority, and lead teams. We'll get into how to manage a team effectively. Learn how to build important team management skills and how to bring out the best in your team.
We'll explain how to set goals, delegate tasks, manage performance, and develop each member of the team by providing feedback and training.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in managing a team effectively
Through my consulting company I over 15 years of business experience in internal consulting, external consulting, business development, and management. I have facilitated organizational restructuring and mediated conflicts. I have coached well over 1000 clients, often internally or as part of other change initiatives. His good listening and questioning approach often leads to transformational change.