Build Taxi Booking App like inDriver, OLA & Uber Clone App
What you'll learn
- Build Fully Functional Ride Sharing & Taxi Ordering App like UBER & OLA Clone
- Build Fully Functional Drivers App
- Build Fully Functional Users App
- Google Maps Api
- Learn Google Maps Api Integration in Flutter Apps
- Learn Google Map Implementation in Flutter Apps
- Learn Real Time Location Tracking on Google Maps
- How to Draw Routes between Source and Destination Locations
- Learn Flutter Backend App Development
- How to work and Communicate with API's
- Direction Api
- Places Api [Auto Complete Search Location]
- Advanced State Management
- Provider State Management
- and much more.
- you must have some basic programming knowledge
- you must have some basic flutter knowledge
In this course you will learn how to develop flutter largest ridesharing and taxi apps worldwide just like uber, indriver & ola clone app. We will develop 2 apps, one app for drivers and the other one is for users. Where users can request drivers for trip with real time locations tracking on maps. We will develop android and ios uber clone apps using flutter with flutter 2.8 null safety and firebase as backend.
Firebase helps you build and run successful apps · Products and solutions you can rely on through your app's journey. Firebase is a platform developed by Google for creating mobile and web applications. Google Firebase is a Google-backed application development software that enables developers to develop iOS, Android and Web apps. Firebase provides tools for tracking analytics, reporting and fixing app crashes, creating marketing and product experiment.
Google Maps API is a set of application programming interfaces that lets us talk to its services. It will allow us to build simple apps to very sophisticated location-based apps for Web, iOS, and Android. The Google Maps API is one of those clever bits of Google technology that helps you take the power of Google Maps and put it directly on your own site. It lets you add relevant content that is useful to your visitors and customise the look and feel of the map to fit with the style of your site.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn and build location based apps using flutter
- Anyone who wants to learn and build backend apps development using flutter
- Anyone who wants to learn - How to work and communicate with API's
- Anyone who wants to become professional Full Stack Developer
I'm an experienced software engineer. I have created many web, mobile applications. Moreover I have great experience in Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality Apps Development. Here i will share my knowledge with all of you by teaching all these things in way you would love to learn. I love to create and develop creative applications for the web, android and ios. Also I have good experience in game development game design.