- 8 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build fully functional, robust and efficient applications with Spring Boot and the Kotlin programming language
- You should have some basic Java experience, as the approach is to convert your Java knowlege and skills to Kotlin, rather than to teach programming from scratch.
- You should have basic experience of building Spring Boot applications in Java - ideally you'll be familiar with building a controller, and connecting to a database with JPA.
- Even if you don't have too much experience with Java or Spring, you will be able to take this course, just be prepared to look up anything which isn't completely familiar!
In this course we learn how to code in Kotlin, with a particular focus on how to build full stack Spring Boot applications with Kotlin.
This course is aimed at existing Spring Framework Java developers who want to upgrade their skills to use Kotlin instead of (or as well as) Java.
- Java developers, using the Spring Framework, who want to upgrade their skills to Kotlin