Build a Space Shooter game in Clickteam Fusion 2.5
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build your very own custom Space Shooter game in Clickteam Fusion 2.5
- How to write a custom movement engine
- How to design a one-frame game engine
- How Fast Loops and ForEach Loops work
- How to Save and Load games
- Build a cross-platform compatible space shooter game
A brief introduction to this Clickteam Fusion 2.5 course, what you will be learning along the way and what goals you will achieve ultimately ending up with your own Space Shooter game.
In this video lecture we will learn how to prepare your content, ready for the design and development.
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Free
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard
- Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer
Learn how to create your very own Space Shooter game using Clickteam Fusion 2.5, an industry-standard, rapid application game development tool from Clickteam used by many Indie Game Developers and Large companies worldwide.
In this game development course you will learn a lot of cool space shooter game development concepts but will also learn how to implement these concepts into your very own space shooter game using custom movements, custom firing modes and a whole new game design approach. You will have access to the Course Forum where you can also discuss topics covered in the course and topics that aren't covered.
This game design course has been designed with all three levels in mind, beginner, intermediate and advanced. However, this course is geared more towards a whole new design approach with Clickteam Fusion 2.5 that beginners may not be familiar with. The reason this course offers a whole new game design approach is to ready-prepare you to develop a more intuitive game design along with learning some more in-depth routines which will guarantee to take you from beginner level to intermediate.
If you consider yourself an already-experienced user with Clickteam Fusion 2.5 then this course will take you to new heights in terms of game design and development. Orientated around designing a one-frame game engine with Clickteam Fusion 2.5, you will be creating an epic Space Shooter game where the entire game consists of just one frame, with potential for unlimited levels.
By the end of this course you will have developed the ability to:
- Import a Player Character and Enemies
- Create a custom player movement engine
- Create enemies on the fly with their own targets and ship controllers
- Learn to create a dynamic playarea (ie: starfield / nebula clouds)
- Learn Fastloops
- Learn ForEach Loops (pairing of objects - ie: individual enemy health)
- Professional looking Level Design
- Title Screen Design
- A Basic Save and Load System
And so much more. This course also contains an additional curriculum section, so when you have completed the course, new ideas, suggestions and new videos will be added so you can further your development with your completed game and add new ideas and polish to your Space Shooter game.
Start learning more about Game Development today with this course from OneClick Training!
- Anyone who wants to build a Space Shooter game
- Anyone who wants to learn Game Design
- Anyone who wants to learn Game Development
- Anyone who wants to learn Mobile Game Development