Build Secure APIs with Auth0 and Postman
In this course, the students will learn how to build a basic API using express and NodeJs. Then, they will see how to test it using Postman. Finally, they will learn how to secure a route on their API using Auth0 and how to test it using an OAuth 2.0 authentication mechanism.
- Build a NodeJs API
- Test Your API With Postman
- Create And Configure Your Auth0 Application
- Secure Your API With JWTs
- Test Your Secured Route With Postman
- Create Your Documentation
- Goodbye And Thank You For All The Fish
He is currently a developer evangelist at Auth0, is a part-time teacher at the Algonquin College in programming and is involved in various developer communities of the Ottawa-Gatineau area. In his free time, he works on his robots and automates some stuff around the house.