Build a Responsive Website with a Modern Flat Design
- A computer
- A good web template (one will be provided)
The days of PHP to HTML5 are dead. No longer do you need to cut up an entire design in Photoshop to use great looking templates for web design.
What You Will Learn
In this course, you will learn how to use a website template to create a responsive website using CSS and HTML5 without endless Photoshop slicing. New CSS functionality allows you to cut your design time in half, and this course shows you how.
How You Will Learn
You will learn by using a real responsive design template with a great looking flat design. You will be walked through every step of using this template, and by the end of the course you will be able to transfer these skills to any template on the market.
* Everything you need to work with the template is included in the course.
- Web designers
- Front-end web developers
- New web developers and designers
- Introduction and What You Will Learn06:48
- Looking at the Design10:20
- Foundation Front-End Framework13:55
- Custom Stylsheets04:01
- Logo and Navigation15:41
- Top Feature Section12:22
- Features Section13:23
- Recent Works Section19:53
- Secondary Buttons and Finishing Up04:12
- Fancy Lists10:06
- Request a Course00:20
- Bonus Lecture: Course Discounts00:13
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 800+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.