Build Responsive Real World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
What you'll learn
- Real-world skills to build real-world websites: professional, beautiful and truly responsive websites
- The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website
- Learn super cool jQuery effects like animations, scroll effects and "sticky" navigation
- A huge project that will teach you everything you need to know to get started with HTML5 and CSS3
- Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd
- Must have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Any computer will do — Windows, OSX or Linux
- You don’t need to buy any software — we will use the best free web development editor in the world
Are you looking for the best way to learn how to build beautiful websites with HTML5 and CSS3? That even look great on your phone?
Have you taken other HTML and CSS courses, but still wonder how to code a real world website, not just some basic examples?
If your answer is a big YES... Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
Reason #1: The course is completely project-based
Together we hand-code a beautiful and responsive landing page for a fictional company that I made up just for the course. Step-by-step, you will learn more and more HTML5 and CSS3 features, from beginner to advanced. These are the latest web technologies, used by every website in the world. And we even added some jQuery to the mix.
This huge project will teach you all the real-world skills to build real-world HTML5 and CSS3 websites. This will allow you to build any website you can imagine... From complete scratch.
Reason #2: You will not just learn how to code
Coding is great, but it's not everything that matters. That's why we will go through the entire process of building and launching our website project. This includes designing, coding, planning, writing clean and organized code, website optimization, best practices, and so much more.
Designing is really, really important. Have you seen all these beautiful and modern websites lately? Great! Because I will show you how it's done. And not just in theory, but also in practice. This is the only course on the market which focuses on both coding and designing, together.
Reason #3: You walk away with a ready-to-launch website
By the end of the course, you will have a complete, ready-to-launch website that looks great on any computer, tablet and smartphone. Of course you get the entire code and all the images and graphical assets that I designed especially for the course as a free download.
Please check out the promo video to see the final website.
Reason #4: I make HTML5 and CSS3 easy and fun
With the right guidance, HTML5, CSS3 and responsive web design are really easy to learn and use in the real world. With a bunch of random tutorials and YouTube videos? Not so much. That's why I structured this training around a cool and complete project that's fun to code.
So here is exactly what we cover in this training:
• Easy-to-follow and hands-on web development with HTML5, CSS3 and some jQuery.
• The proven 7 real-world steps from complete scratch to a fully functional and optimized website.
• Simple-to-use web design guidelines and tips to make your website stand out from the crowd.
• How to get and use images, fonts and icons to make your website shine — all for free.
• Responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work beautifully on all screen sizes.
• How to use jQuery for super cool effects like animations, scroll effects and "sticky" navigation.
• How to optimize your website for good speed performance and for search engines (SEO).
• How to launch your website for the world to see it.
Let's now find out if this course is for you. It's a perfect fit if...
Student #1: You are a complete beginner with no idea on how to build a website.
Student #2: You already know some HTML and CSS from some tutorials or videos, but struggle to put together a good-looking, complete website.
Student #3: You are a designer and want to expand your skills into HTML5 and CSS3, because all your designer colleagues are learning how to code (they are smart).
Basically, if you are a master of HTML5 and CSS3, if you build the most beautiful websites in the world, then DON'T take the course. Everyone else: you should take the course, today.
Now it's your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• English captions for students with hearing impairment.
• All lectures are downloadable to make your learning experience even better.
• Downloadable code and design assets for the entire project. You can keep this code as a starting point for your own projects.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Free access to my e-book "Best Resources for Web Design and Development with HTML5 & CSS3" (students love it, and there are even free updates).
Sounds great? Then just click the “Take this course" button, and let's start this fantastic journey together!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn HTML5, CSS3 and Twitter Bootstrap
- Anyone who wants to learn Plugins
- Anyone who wants to learn PLUGINS
- Anyone who wants to learn Front end web development
Hi I'm Danial.
( Who Am I )
I'm a instructor at Udemy and YouTube. I Teach Programming Languages on all levels. You can checkout the free videos on YouTube or you can sign up here on Udemy and watch my video courses.
( My Goals )
My Goals is teach students Quality Education. Most of my courses are for free. I'm not here for Money.
( My Personal Goals )
My Goal is to become an entrepreneur. And I'm working for it :)
( My YouTube Channel )
Please Subscribe to my channel, If you want to support me