Email Marketing: Build Responsive HTML Emails using MJML
What you'll learn
- Rapidly code responsive HTML emails that are compatible with most email clients by using MJML
- Good email design fundamentals
- Email marketing best practices regarding GDPR and CAN-SPAM
- A very basic understanding of HTML is recommended
- A PC or Mac capable of running the free MJML app
March 2021: Course completely revamped to include updated reference materials, better visuals and a minor dark mode assignment
June 2020: Link to free 20+ page companion PDF for easy reference
Reduce the pain of coding custom responsive HTML emails that require knowledge of all the email client hacks by learning to code with MJML instead. In this course, you will learn to code responsive HTML email templates in MJML using the official MJML app and the online editor and learn the fundamentals of good email design and email marketing.
You should take this course if you're an email marketer or digital designer wanting to improve your current emails by making them responsive, accessible as well as stand-out.
What you'll learn:
What MJML is and how to use it
Responsive email design
Good email design
Dark mode for email
Email marketing best practices
Also, helpful resources and links to reference materials for a deeper understanding are included throughout the course. The assignments are easy to follow along with, so even if you've never coded an email before, you should be able to by using MJML. Along with your lifetime access to this course, you will also receive lifetime updates.
This course is not authorised, endorsed or sponsored by MJML (or Mailjet).
Who this course is for:
- Email marketers interested in responsive email development using MJML
- Digital designers looking to add a skill set in rapid responsive email development using MJML
I’m Rob Louw, a certified UX, visual designer, and Adobe Creative Educator from Cape Town. As a (mostly) self-taught designer with more than a decade of experience, I am excited to share my knowledge as an online instructor and make learning more fun with my casual approach to professional development.