Build Recipes Website Using PHP
What you'll learn
- How to Install PHP
- Create files and directories in PHP
- How to make HTTP requests
- How to use JSON in PHP
- How to get HTTP data
- How to display data to users
- Computer with Windows or MAC
- Internet connection
- Basic knowledge of PHP. (e.g. how to create PHP files)
This courses will teach you how to create recipes website using PHP.
Learning a real-world website using PHP will open up the door of opportunity for you to become a professional PHP developer.
First, you will learn how to install PHP environment, then you will be taught how to create a project and how to work on the user interface extensively with lots of awesome designs. Then you will be taught how to make the design user-friendly. Next you will learn how to get data and display it. During the process you will learn how to make HTTP requests, use JSON and array responses and work with complex data.
By the end of this course you will have built a project using PHP programming language that is capable of letting the public visit your news website, check latest headlines, and be notified about the latest.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
1. First, you will build a real-world we app, rather than building unrealistic project.
2. Second, I will teach you the "how-to" rather than concepts that you will end up abandoning.
3. Third, you will learn one of the most important asks that PHP can do. PHP is a web-based server-side programming language which means that it's specialized in the web and can that work perfectly.
4. Forth, you will intensify your programming skills. Let me list out the advantages of taking this course.
What you will learn in this course?
1. Install project environment & create project.
2. Run PHP project files.
3. Structure your project.
4. The logic behind building a real-world website.
5. How to work with API service.
6. How to work with JSON & response arrays.
7. How to design the UI.
8. How to make the UI responsive
9. Best practices and techniques.
10. Organize your project.
11. Much much more...
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- PHP developers
Hi, it's Mustafa Alawi, a Software engineer & entrepreneur. I've basically seven years of experience in web development & software development. I also work as a consultant helping small-businesses. And have a great passion for business & entrepreneurship and founded CalmAndCode.
I like teaching people and providing them with the knowledge that I have as I'm talented at simplifying complex theories and matters. And one of my goals is to help my students find success and reach their goals.
My way of teaching focuses on helping students applying what they learn to make sure they're capable of using what they learn in the real world.
Moreover, I work on entrepreneurial projects from time to time.