Build Real World Vehicle Selling App with Xamarin Forms
What you'll learn
- Be able to build any app you want in xamarin forms
- Work as a freelance xamarin forms developer
- Create your first xamarin forms real world application
- Build fully-fledged apps for your startup or business
- Consume Restful api's
- Upload Images to the Server
- You should be familiar with C# and Xamarin Forms. Because knowledge of C# and Xamarin is must for this course.
- At least 3-6 months experience with Xamarin Forms and XAML
- Visual Studio 2017 Or 2019 with windows Or Mac Edition whatever suits you.
- Postman Api Testing Tool
- Microsoft Azure Account (If you want to publish your rest api's over the internet)
Welcome to the Real World App Development course with Xamarin Forms.
I'm Asfend Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) as well as the First Xamarin University Most Valuable Professional at Udemy and in this course I'll explain you every single aspect of real world application in Xamarin Forms. Yeah I know there're lot of courses over internet but there's never a single guide that teaches you how to create a real world application. And the purpose of this course is to train you to build your own Real world Application in Xamarin Forms.
This courses teaches you how to code using Xamarin Forms and build beautiful Android and iOS apps by using Xamarin Forms.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I'm always happy to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you'll completely understand:
How to build a real world application with xamarin forms.
Consume Restful Api's.
Upload Images to the Server.
Consume Nuget's in xamarin forms.
Create a Complete Real World Application in Xamarin Forms From Scratch to End.
How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
Make application user friendly.
After this course you'll get all the Xamarin Real World Application Source Code and along with this I'll also share a Complete Backend Code for the Rest Api's with you. In this course I've used my personal Azure Account and I'll not give the access to the Azure Account. However if you want to test the api's then you'll need your own Microsoft Azure Account. Also inside this course I'll show you how you can publish your web api's to Microsoft Azure and preview your data inside Microsoft Azure.
I'm so confident that you'll love this course that we're offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it's completely risk free, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the Complete Real World App Development Course with Xamarin Forms.
Who this course is for:
- If you've a 3 to 6 months xamarin forms experience , then take this course.
- If you are an intermediate xamarin forms developer, then take this course to get up to speed quickly with xamarin forms and native app development.
- If you are a pro xamarin developer and want to learn more advanced concepts with quick pace then take this course.
- If you're are already familiar with Xamarin Forms , C# , XAML then take this course.
I'm Asfend, I'm a Xamarin Forms Developer and Xamarin University MVP fluent in Xamarin Forms, C# and Microsoft Azure. I'm the lead Xamarin instructor at Microtechx where I've taught over 2000+ students in-person at our Microtechx classroom.
I’m also a Software Engineer and a true Microsoft Lover. I've started my programming career in 2014 and now I'm Xamarin University MVP as well as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.
I’ve worked with top technical companies. Now I’m working with Microtechx.
I’ve many titles with my name including
Microsoft MVP , Xamarin University MVP , Xamarin Consultant , Xamarin Community Speaker , Technical Trainer and Team Lead at Microtechx.
Aside from my career, I really enjoys sharing my knowledge with others. The lesson I learned from my life is that “No matter what you are and who you are it is your responsibility to gain knowledge from everywhere. Because without knowledge we cannot differentiate between human and other creatures on this planet" (asfend).
In addition, I believe that "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you."