Master The Core Concepts of React and Storybook
What you'll learn
- Understand React fundamentals
- Use React in the Browser and in Node
- Build Reusable and Composable React components library
- How to use Storybook and React in your project
- How to test components with react-testing-library and Storybook
- Style Components with TailwindCSS & CSS Modules
- Accessibility Testing (a11y)
- Visual Regression Testing (VRT)
- Create Workflows with Github Actions
- IDE, version control
A Practical hands-on training to building React components library with Storybook.
In this practical, hands-on course, you will learn how to build a React components library with Storybook. You will start by learning React fundamentals and then move on to creating a whole React components library with Storybook. You will also learn about different types of automated testing for Components, how to test components in isolation and how to write CI/CD pipelines.
It doesn't matter if you're a seasoned React developer or just starting out - this course will help take your skills to the next level. With practical examples based on real-world components, we'll cover everything from building user interfaces with React's simple yet powerful DSLs all the way to properly styling our modules using CSS.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about React and how to build Component libraries. So, if you're ready to take your React skills to the next level, sign up today!
What You Will Learn: You will learn how to build React components using React v17, Class-based components, Functional components, Hooks, JSX, Props , State, Storybook to develop Components, CSS Modules, Component Composition, Unit Testing, Storybook testing, Testing Accessibility, Visual Regression Testing, CI/CD
Why You Should Take This Class: If you are a Frontend developer who wants to learn React or you have used React but want to learn more advanced concepts and how to use React in a production environment to create Web components and how to develop components in isolation with Storybook then you should take this class
Who this course is for:
- Beginner frontend developer who want to learn React
- Someone who knows React but want to learn developing components in isolation with Storybook
Hello, I'm Bassam. I am a Software Architect with more than a decade of experience working in different tech companies in different industries! I love building software applications with more focus on web application!
I love building things. I'm most attracted to tackling large scale consumer performance problems and solving real customer problems with a business justification.