Build Portfolio Website Using HTML5,CSS3,jQuery & Bootstrap
What you'll learn
- Build stunning websites from scratch
- HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and Bootstrap 4
- Latest web technologies in practice
- Develop responsive websites for all devices
- Understand how to use media queries
- Be able to implement stunning jQuery effects
You will learn to build stunning websites from scratch which are also responsive.
Why you should take this course
When I started to learn web development, there wasn't a course like this, that went through section by section and explained every step from scratch, in one single course.
So, I had to go to a particular website that inspired me and tried to replicate what they have done.
By doing this I started to discover, that I learned a lot of tips and tricks to do a particular effect.
By taking this course, you will learn the tips and tricks I have learned the hard way, in one single course.
If you have any queries, I am one click away to answer your queries. So please don't hesitate to shoot a question, even if it sounds silly. I am always here to help!
Special note on who is this course for
This course is not for complete beginners. I have not included the basics of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and Bootstrap. Those who are taking this course are expected to at least know the basics of those technologies.
But if the majority of students request to include the basics, I will consider including those.
If you want to learn to build stunning websites, Enroll Now!
Who this course is for:
- Those who wish to develop stunning websites
- Those who wish to understand how media queries work practically
- Those who wish to understand how to build responsive websites
In the accountancy profession, with a passion for web development. Having experience in web development over the past 5 years. Spending most of my time practicing web technologies. Now, looking for opportunities to share the knowledge I gained for the past 5 years to help students. Wants to make web technology as simple as possible for students to understand.