Build Not Hotdog Using A Beautiful Custom Camera - IOS 11
- You need a Mac, with XCode 9 installed (which is free).
- You should know Swift 4 basic.
This course teaches you Swift 4 and iOS 11 basics by building a beautiful custom camera, which is a crucial component in modern mobile apps.
Swift 4 and iOS 11 are shipped with the game-changing Core Machine Learning (Core ML) SDK which allows developers to build "smart" apps. So far, pre-trained Core ML models typically require visual inputs such as photos and videos. As such, building a beautiful custom camera to visually capture the world is the first, and crucial, step towards building such intelligent apps. You'll master this task in this series.
- Who know a bit of iOS programming but still don't know how to build a complete, viable iOS app.
- Anyone who wants to learn iOS programming.
- Anyone who wants to turn ideas into professional apps that can serve millions of users.
- Build the Camera View.
- Xcode 9 - Multiple Concurrent Simulators and Wireless Debugging.
- Set Up the Custom Camera View.
- Capture Photos.
- Save Photos to The Library.
- Source code, Record Video and more
- Introduction to Core ML
- Handling Core ML Prediction Results
- Beautiful User Interface Design
- Customized Activity Indicator
The Zero2Launch Team develops high-quality programming courses around topics in mobile development including iOS, Android, Responsive Web Design and other emerging technologies.
We are coding geeks from the elite Johns Hopkins University, which ranks 11th on the 2017 U.S. News & World Report list of the Best Global Universities Rankings. We know how to teach you to code.