Build Multiplayer Games With Unity And Photon ( PUN 2)
- 11 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Multiplayer Game Development Basics
- Mobile FPS Shooter Basics
- How to use FPS Hands and Full Character Model together in multiplayer FPS game
- How to synchronize player movement, health and animation for all players in the same room
- Adding Mobile Controls For FPS Games
- Beginner-Intermediate Unity
- Intermediate C# Experience
- Desire to learn Multiplayer Game Development
Have you ever wanted to build your own multiplayer games that hit the stores like Pixel GUN 3D, Golf Clash and ShadowGun Legends? Yeah, you've come to the right place!
Because all these successful games are built using Photon which is a multiplayer game engine trusted by hundred thousands of developers around the globe!
In this course, you will learn the basics to create your own multiplayer games! And in every section, we will build a multiplayer game from scratch! So, you will learn by doing in every project...
In the first section, we will build Pixel Gun 3D Clone project from scratch with Photon Unity Networking 2 (PUN2).
It will be your first multiplayer game. By building this game, you will learn lots of things:
Creating and joining a random rooms with Photon.
Instantiating remote players in the same room.
Synchronizing Player movement and player health across the network.
In the second section, we will build a Mobile Multiplayer FPS Game from scratch with Photon Unity Networking 2 (PUN2).
In this section, you will learn more advanced stuff in multiplayer games.
How to create rooms by name and max.players.
How to list the existing rooms.
How to list the players in the room.
How to synchronize player animations across the network.
First Person Shooter basics like FPS Hands and 3D player models.
Basic re-spawning mechanism after the player got killed!
In the third section, we will build Multiplayer Racing Game from scratch with Photon Unity Networking 2 (PUN2).
There will be more and more advanced stuff and you will have the opportunity to practice what you learned.
How to work with Scriptable Objects
How to sync Projectile Shooting over the network
Game Mode Selection
Player Ready Mechanism
So, come and join me on this Multiplayer Game Development Journey!
Lets build together!
- Unity developers who want to build multiplayer games
- Developers who want to start game development with multiplayer games