Build a Brilliant Winning Team!
What you'll learn
- Build and Lead a High Performing team using the acclaimed PARTNERS Framework
- Learn about how to create and sustain the all important Psychological Safety in your Team
- How to create an engaging Team Purpose and set specific Team Goals
- Learn how to define Team Roles and agree Team Responsibilities
- Create a robust and actionable Team Development Plan and Team Charter
- Learn how to confidently facilitate a Team Needs & Expectations Exercise
- Be aware of how to Reward and Recognise the team and also embed a robust Review process
- Learn how to create a Stakeholder Map and Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- Whether you are a team manager or leader at present or whether you are simply a team member, this course will enable you to learn more about how top performing teams are created and sustained.
This short course will enable you, as a team manager or leader, to effectively, and motivationally, lead your team to higher performance. The course creator, Allan Mackintosh, has over 40 years of working in and with, both workplace and sports teams. His vast experience, combined with studying the top academics involved in team 'science', led him to create the PARTNERS Team Performance Framework, which allows a structured and practical approach to ensuring that the essential basics of team performance are covered by the team. The PARTNERS framework is easy to understand and very practical to put in place. When the team works together through the PARTNERS process, the team becomes more motivated, effective and productive due to a greater focus and working more closely and collaboratively together.
The course will take you through the PARTNERS framework, step by step, thereby allowing you, as a team manager, to not only understand each step in the framework, but also to have the capability and confidence, to support and coach the team through the framework. This course contains easy to view, short instructional and explanatory videos along with editable support slides and examples of a Team Charter, Team Development Plan and and Team Stakeholder Map. This course gives you the essential basics of team development, and will allow you to build your team leadership capability and increase your confidence in leading the team to success.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all existing Team Managers and Leaders regardless of seniority. It will also be useful for those aspiring Team Managers and Team Leaders
Allan is a highly rated Team Performance Coach specialising in supporting organisational teams to achieve high levels of resilience and performance. He is the creator of the PARTNERS Team Development Framework and author of 'The Successful Coaching Manager' and 'Team Champion - Taking Teamwork Seriously' books. Allan has over 40 years experience of working in and with sports and organisational teams and is a n acclaimed conference speaker having spoken at major conferences across Europe and India.