Build Instagram to Master Swift 4 and Firebase
- 19.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- High-level thinking to become a great iOS developer
- Build real world applications which can be published on the app store right away to serve millions of users.
- Design attractive UI for iOS apps.
- Be able to realize your idea
- Design your app
- Give likes, exactly same as in Instagram
- and many many more!
- You need a Mac, with XCode 10 installed (which is free).
- You should know Swift 4 basic.
We offer you the biggest iOS social network course on the internet. By building this massive social network, you will master every crucial iOS programming concepts and skills which are vital for building high-value apps. You will be influent in using Firebase as a backend for real-time applications.
Build attractive walkthrough scenes.
Implement a comprehensive authentication system:
login and signup with emails,
send signup confirmation emails to users,
reset password for existing users.
Efficiently model super complex social networks with
Let users post photos and videos; design and apply attractive filters to photos.
Let users comment, like, and share posts; show comment and post dates.
Let users follow each others; mention a user in a post or comment.
Build a hashtag system.
Implement a real-time notification feature:
User receives notifications when a post got commented, liked, or shared; or when there is a new follower.
User gets notifications when there is a new post from a followed user.
Allow users search username, and popular posts.
- Who know a bit of iOS programming but still don't know how to build a complete, viable iOS app.
- Anyone who wants to learn iOS programming.
- Anyone who wants to turn ideas into professional apps that can serve millions of users.
- Anyone wanting to learn how to build full Instagram app
- Anyone wanting to learn how to build social apps, like Twitter, Facebook, Vine, Tumblr, Flickr, etc
- Anyone who fed up with empty promises of Instructors and want to learn to create FULL app with designing and coding all details