MEAN Fullstack Trello clone: WebSocket, Socket IO
What you'll learn
- MEAN fullstack project with Angular, Express, Node, Typescript, Socket io, MongoDB
- Write high quality code
- Create reusable modules and services
- Write perfect architecture and dry code
- A computer on which you can install software (Windows, MacOS, or Linux)
In this course we will build a Trello clone API using MEAN Stack: Angular, Typescript, NodeJS, Express, MongoDB and Socket IO . This course is fully focused on fast and deep dive into creation of fullstack application with this tools. We will start from scratch and step by step you will get close to finished real application. You will deeply understand how to structure your application, build reusable and understandable modules and services and split code into smaller chunks of code. We will write code together in efficient way to make it pure and avoid data complexity. We will do real time communication by implementing WebSocket with Socket IO.
Our code will be written with Typescript on the backend and on the client.
We will deploy our application to the real production server at the end of the course.
For each lesson you'll get source code of the lesson, so it's easy to see the progress and get a working app on any lesson you want.
What you will learn in this course:
Structure and configure project
Write high quality code with Typescript on real project
Create reusable modules, controllers and services
Implementing authentication both in http and in websockets
Deeply understand Angular & Express design patterns
If you are feeling like you learned web but you still still missing knowledge of how to build your own real application this course is what you need.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to develop a real fullstack project from beginning to the end
- This course is for everyone who is interested in learning development with Angular, Typescript, Socket IO
- This course is for you if you want to improve you knowledge of web development
I am a full-stack developer with a passion for learning and teaching what I know. I have been programming for around 10 years and teaching for almost 6 years.
I believe in learning through doing and this philosophy is present in every course that I teach. I love exploring new web & mobile technologies and my courses focus on giving you the edge in our fast-moving industry.