What you'll learn
- HTML5 and CSS3: Semantic Elements, CSS Grid, Flexbox
- Nodejs: Web API, File Upload, JWT
- MongoDB: Database Modeling, Mongoose, Filter, Aggregation
- Development: ESLint, Babel, Git, Github, VS Code
- Deployment: Heroku, MongoDB Atlas, Amazon S3 Storage
- Basic HTML and CSS
I designed this course for anyone seeking to develop a fully-functional eCommerce website like amazon. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to design a responsive web template, implement a user-friendly frontend, and build a scalable backend. Also, you can deploy your website on cloud servers like Heroku and connect it to payment gateways like PayPal.
You need to open a code editor along with me and start coding throughout this course. I teach you:
Web Design using HTML5, CSS3 including Semantic Elements, Flexbox, Grid System, and Response Design.
Backend Development using Node and MongoDB consists of ExpressJS, JWT Authentication, Mongoose object data modeling, and more.
This course is for non-coders or juniors who want to be a professional web developer to get a job in 22 million job opportunities around the world. No requirement is necessary for this course and having a passion for coding is enough.
Feel free to take a look at the course preview and enroll if it is along with your ambitions.
Who this course is for:
- Web Developers and Designers
- Business Owners who want to sell their products
• 7 years of tutoring experience for hundreds of students in Canada
• 17 years of experience as a web developer in international companies like ROI Vision in Montreal
• Teaching HTML, CSS, JS, React, Node, and Python on my training website at coding with basir