Build Chatbot Using NodeJS
What you'll learn
- How to install NodeJS.
- How to get started with NodeJS.
- How to create urls.
- How to make GET requests
- How to navigate to different pages.
- How use HTML and CSS with Node.
- How to work on the UI.
- How to make your website responsive.
- How to send message to the chatbot.
- The logic behind building a chatbot.
- How to let chatbot respond to users.
- How to enhance chatbot performance.
- How to add effects to the chatbot.
- And much more...
- PC with Windows or Mac
- Internet connection
By the end of this course you will have built a website using Node & Express.
Why should you take this course?
There are many reasons why this course is extremely important.
Third you can highlight this particular skill in your CV which would potentially make you stand out from the crowd.
What you will learn in this course?
1. How to install NodeJS.
2. How to get started with NodeJS.
3. How to create urls.
4. How to make GET requests.
5. How to navigate to different pages.
6. How use HTML and CSS with Node.
7. How to work on the UI.
8. How to make your website responsive.
9. How to send message to the chatbot.
10. The logic behind building a chatbot.
11. How to let chatbot respond to users.
12. How to enhance chatbot performance.
13. How to add effects to the chatbot.
14. And much more...
Note: The project that will be created throughout this course will be provided so that you can download it and use it for commercial and non commercial purposes.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
Hi, it's Mustafa Alawi, a Software engineer & entrepreneur. I've basically seven years of experience in web development & software development. I also work as a consultant helping small-businesses. And have a great passion for business & entrepreneurship and founded CalmAndCode.
I like teaching people and providing them with the knowledge that I have as I'm talented at simplifying complex theories and matters. And one of my goals is to help my students find success and reach their goals.
My way of teaching focuses on helping students applying what they learn to make sure they're capable of using what they learn in the real world.
Moreover, I work on entrepreneurial projects from time to time.