Build Better Credit--The Ultimate Credit Score Repair Guide
What you'll learn
- Best ways to deal with old debts that protect your financial future
- Surprising ways credit affects your finances even if you never borrow money
- 6 steps to review your credit reports with each nationwide credit bureau
- How to dispute errors and get negative items corrected
- Options for dealing with black marks in your credit reports
- How much having good credit saves you over time
- Factors used to calculate your credit scores
- How many credit cards you should have for optimal credit
- How to build credit the right way before buying a home
- Best ways to minimize credit damage from accidental late payments
- Whether you should settle an old debt or pay it in full
- How creditors really evaluate you for credit cards and loans
- Types of data that don't affect your credit and shouldn't worry you
- Truths about common credit myths you should know
- Why credit scores can drop unexpectedly and how to prevent it
- How to use the statute of limitations to protect your finances
- Tips to stay safe from "zombie" collectors when you're swimming in debt
- Everything you need to to build credit and keep excellent credit scores for life
- A desire to learn about the credit system and implement the strategies in this guide to build or rebuild great credit scores for life.
Do you want to have great credit, save a ton of money, and be empowered to live your financial dreams? Having flawless credit and hearing, "You're approved!" is in your reach ... if you understand how the credit game is played.
If late payments, collection accounts, charge-offs, bankruptcies, and judgments are holding you back from having great credit, this course will put you on the road to more success and less financial stress. You'll come away knowing how to improve your credit scores and pursue your financial dreams.
When you take control of your credit, you take control of your finances and will never feel money pressure again. Great credit has a ripple effect through your entire financial life that puts you on a path to success.
Build Better Credit gives you all the tools that professionals are using and charging thousands of dollars for. You'll learn what to do, when to do it, and how to do it so you repair your credit and get the financial life you deserve.
Imagine what you could accomplish if you could boost your credit and save money on debt, auto insurance, home insurance, renters insurance, cell phones, utilities, and more. Your financial life will improve by leaps and bounds.
It's time to cut expenses that cost much more when you have poor credit. To move your life forward, enroll now. The sooner you apply the course tactics and strategies, the sooner you'll have more money left over at the end of the month to finally get ahead and know you're on the right path.
Who This Course Is For:
Build Better Credit is for students of all ages and income levels who want to improve their financial life, reach goals, worry less, and have more freedom. You'll come away with step-by-step strategies to build and maintain great credit so you can:
Qualify for low-rate credit cards
Buy a home
Get a home equity loan
Rent an apartment
Cut your utility deposits and bills
Buy a car
Get a job
Qualify for a personal loan
Get lower auto insurance rates
Get lower home insurance rates
Save money on cell phone plans
Follow your dreams
This course is not right for you if you already have excellent credit or have advanced knowledge about how credit affects your entire financial life.
If you plan to use a loan to make a large purchase in the future, this course helps you understand how to prepare your credit and finances to get the best terms and lowest interest rate possible. The principles apply no matter where you live, how much you know about personal finances, or whether you’re just starting out.
If you wonder how the credit system really works, can't seem to improve your credit, feel stressed about debt, and want the exact steps to fix your credit on your own, that's exactly what you'll learn. Without great credit, you're settling for a sub-par financial life and simply not getting what you deserve.
This course gives you the tips, hacks, and systems to follow that make success and great credit inevitable. You'll get the exact instructions to implement that will improve your credit quickly.
This easy-to-follow, no-nonsense course teaches you how to build a credit score that gets you approved for low-interest credit cards, mortgages, car loans, personal loans, low-cost insurance, apartments, utilities, and even better jobs. The content is up-to-date with zero fluff to waste your time.
What You'll Learn in This Course:
Build Better Credit is a complete toolkit with everything you'll ever need for quick credit repair. It’s a shortcut that explains your options, reveals hidden pitfalls, and puts you in control of your finances.
In addition to more than 2.5 hours of in-depth video instruction modules, you'll get downloadable resources, tools, templates, worksheets, bonus audio--plus a Q&A discussion board to ask questions, share ideas, and receive support. You’ll have targeted assignments and reading to complete at your own pace, to keep you on track.
The information is presented in an easy-to-understand format so you understand your situation and have a clear roadmap to great credit. You’ll be notified when the course is updated or additional resources are added.
With this user-friendly and jargon-free course as your guide, you’ll get out from underneath the burden of bad credit or having no credit. Best of all, you can learn anywhere, any time, and at your own pace, with lifetime access to the content.
No matter if you're building credit from scratch, rebuilding credit after a financial hardship, or on a mission to raise your credit scores from good to great, this step-by-step repair guide will show you:
Best ways to deal with old debts
Factors used to calculate your credit scores
How creditors evaluate you for credit cards and loans
Surprising ways credit affects your finances even if you never borrow money
How much having good credit saves you over time
6 steps to review your credit reports with each nationwide credit bureau
TEMPLATE letter to dispute errors and get negative items corrected
Options for dealing with black marks in your credit reports
Types of data that doesn't affect your credit
How many credit cards you should have for optimal credit
Credit myths you should never believe
How to build credit the right way before buying a home
Why credit scores can drop unexpectedly and how to prevent it
Whether you should settle an old debt or pay it in full
How to use the statute of limitations to protect your finances
Tips to stay safe from "zombie" collectors when you're swimming in debt
Best ways to handle accidental late payments
And much more
Don't let a "thin" credit file or a financial setback keep you from living a better life. It's easy to win the credit game when you know what the insiders know.
This nuts-and-bolts course covers everything you need to know about credit repair and keeping excellent credit scores for life.
About Your Instructor:
Your instructor is Laura Adams, a nationally recognized personal finance expert and award-winning author of multiple books. She’s the host of the Money Girl Podcast, a top-rated weekly podcast with over 40 million downloads. Laura has helped millions of loyal students, readers, and listeners understand credit and improve their personal finances for over a decade.
Laura’s easy-to-follow advice will make a difference in your life. You'll come away with the knowledge, resources, and motivation to build excellent credit and keep it for life. It’s time to take control of your personal finances, feel more confident, and overcome any crisis that you may be facing.
We look forward to having you as part of this community!
What Students Say About Laura:
"Six months ago, I took your advice and begin to pay off my credit card debt… Thanks for the advice, it feels great to pay off these debts. I am on track to be totally debt-free by June 2019!" – Danny G.
"Laura is a highly knowledgeable financial coach and her results are proven… she gave us motivation and a winning financial mindset. Within a year of working Laura’s plan, my wife and I were able to turn our finances around 360 degrees! We owe many thanks to Laura!" – Travis F.
"I'm a recovering over-spender who turned over a new leaf this year. I've already started making progress toward eliminating debt by implementing many of the tools and strategies you've shared." – Laura W.
"Thank you so much for all your fantastic advice. I love your Money Girl podcast and learn so much. You have helped me get out from the burden of student loan debt. I don't know what I would do without you!" – Harue S.
"Thank you for all you do. I enjoy listening to your podcasts and being a part of your Dominate Your Dollars Facebook group. You're truly an inspiration to students and your advice has been invaluable to me." – Janine F.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to save money on credit-dependent products and services, including insurance, cell phones, and utilities
- Everyone dealing with a financial hardship who wants to rebuild credit quickly
- Every student, graduate, and young person who needs to build credit from scratch
- Everyone with old debt that's hurting their credit scores and wants a smart action plan
- Everyone who wants to understand how the credit system really works and get myths busted
- Everyone who needs to dispute errors on their credit reports
- Everyone who wants to get their credit reports and credit scores for free
- Everyone who wants step-by-step guidance to check their credit files
- Everyone who wants to know exactly how credit scores are calculated and use it to your advantage
- Everyone who wants to prepare for a big purchase, such as getting a mortgage or car loan
- Everyone being hounded by debt collectors who should know their rights
Laura Adams is a personal finance expert and award-winning author of multiple books, including Money Girl’s Smart Moves to Grow Rich. She’s been the host of the popular Money Girl Podcast, a top weekly show in iTunes, since 2008.
She's quoted frequently in the national media and has been a guest on every major broadcast news outlet. Millions of readers and listeners benefit from her practical financial advice. Her mission is to empower consumers to live richer lives through her podcasting, speaking, spokesperson, teaching, and advocacy work.
Laura received an MBA from the University of Florida and lives in Austin, Texas with her husband.