Fundamentals of Logistics, Supply Chain & Customer Service
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn concepts of logistics and supply chain management
- Learn the fundamentals of Logistics and Supply Chain
- Learn about outbound and inbound logistics.
- Create ethical and sustainable supply chains
- Identify parts of a supply chain
- Learn Customer Service
- How to develop and execute an effective customer service strategy for your organization or team.
- How to put your strategy to work, measure its effectiveness over time, and make updates to keep your strategy current.
- no prerequisites
Welcome to this 3 part course where we cover Logistics, Supply Chain and Customer Service.
First, we'll start with Logistics where you'll learn the fundamental concepts of logistics and supply chain management. You'll learn how logistics work and the critical skills needed to be successful in this exciting field.
Logistics is one of the most important function in business today. Any business that ships items can not succeed without logistics. Successful logistics provide a competitive edge against other organizations.
We'll explore topics such as how logistics work, product distribution, transportation management, supply chain, inventory control, and much more.
In part 2 of the course we'll cover Supply Chain, where you'll learn the fundamentals of supply chain. We'll go over what is involved in purchasing inventory and setting up supplier relationships, what you need to consider when deciding how to manufacture and design your product, and, lastly, how to address the logistics of distribution and delivery. We'll also get into the world of the supply chain manager
The bonus 3rd course covers customer service.
You'll learn about fundamental elements of customer service and explains how they can be applied in any organization and how a business can develop its customer service program to the highest level.
You will learn proven techniques for delivering outstanding customer service. We'll cover how to create a stronger relationship with customers, such as practical ways you can hold on to your valuable customer base and win repeat business.
- Business owners
- Anyone interested in Logistics and Supply Chain