Android iOS Apps For WordPress Blog Using Ionic5 & Angular
What you'll learn
- Build a Complete Android iOS app for your WordPress Blog and learn almost everything about Ionic 5(5.2.3) as well as Angular
- An excellent working experience with the beautiful and most popular Ionic 5 framework and Modern Angular
- WordPress Authentication using Ionic 5 Angular Android iOS apps
- Explore WordPress Core REST API including listing posts, read posts, create posts, leave comments as well as update your posts
- Learn Modern Angular and perform CRUD using http requests, authentication, authorization and error handling
- Fully Understand the technology behind latest Ionic angular apps
- Integrate this blog app with any WordPress Website to bring the most exclusive Blogging experiences ever
- Display latest posts by date, Posts by Categories, Posts by Tags, read it and share it anywhere
- Blogger’s Personal Profile Management, View own posts, Create new posts, as well as Update own Posts
- Finally generate Android & iOS apps using Cordova with your own app Icon and Splash Screen Image as well as Proper guidance on how to submit apps to AppStore and PlayStore
- You have to have some previous working experience with any programming language.
- Basic knowledge in HTML,CSS is required
- If you have previous work experience with any version of Ionic Angular and WordPress then it is going to be very smooth for you but not mandatory.
I hope you all are doing great. I am M A Hasan, a full time freelance web and hybrid apps developer. Previously, I created two courses here in Udemy, i got a lot of requests from students to develop a full featured app for WordPress blog where a blogger can read posts, comment and reply on the post, logged in author can create new posts, update existing posts, see his profile directly from android and iOS devices just like a website using Apps.
So i designed this new course:
Build Android iOS WordPress Blog App Using Ionic5 & Angular
Build a full featured WordPress Blog app for Android and iOS devices using Latest Ionic Angular, Made blogging easiest ever.
This course will give you an amazing learning experience and fully understand the Ionic 5 framework and modern angular as well as technology behind the hybrid apps development.
I will discuss the beautiful Ionic 5 framework, use many of its components to build our blogging app, dig deep into WordPress rest api, and learn almost all basic to advance levels of modern angular like variables, functions, services, authentication and authorization, handling http requests, make crud operations, template driven forms, reactive forms and so on.
You may find related tutorials, topics in some blogs, but those are not explained in such a way so that a beginner level developer can learn and understand them perfectly. Moreover, you are getting everything in one place with well coded source code that is super clear to you. And from one source code based, you're getting both an Android and iOS app that is ready to submit to PlayStore and AppStore.
At the end of the course, you are going to get a full featured WordPress Blogging app where user can do almost everything like a user can do in WordPress blog website including read latest posts, leave comment and reply to a post, logged in author can create his own post as well as update the post as required and so on.
So you are not only going to develop the WordPress Blogging apps for Blogggers and make the best blogging experiences ever but also you are going to be a master of hybrid app developments using Ionic and Angular, taking your web development career to the next level.
I hope to see you in this course very soon. This course comes with a 30 days money back guarantee. So, buy the course, watch the videos, if it does not go well then ask for a refund within 30 days, all your money back, no questions asked.
So why are you waiting? Let's start this great adventure.
Who this course is for:
- Basic working knowledge or experience in any version of Ionic Framework with Angular and WordPress is preferable but not mandatory.
- Beginner to Work With Ionic 5, Angular and Cordova.
- Beginner to implement WordPress REST API using Ionic 5 and Angular.
- Anyone interested to develop a full featured Online Blogging Apps for WordPress based Website and learn details about Ionic 5 Framework with Angular.
- Anyone interested to Understand the technology behind the Ionic angular apps.
- Anyone who wants to take his programming career to the next level by learning hybrid apps development
Welcome, I am M A HASAN, Professional Web and Hybrid Apps Developer. I have 8 years working experience with various web technologies.
Since Ionic framework is on, I was fascinated by the web technologies they use that helps build Android, iOS as well as Web apps from a single source code base So I started exploring Angular and Ionic to develop interactive hybrid apps.
Using Powerful rest API created by WordPress and WooCommerce, I started developing online store apps since Ionic 2 on action with Angular. Latest Ionic 5 and Angular 9 released with tons of new features and I have upgraded our all apps to the latest versions that solved many problems, enhanced performance a lot.
Coded hundreds of thousands lines of codes in Ionic Angular environment, I have around 10+ apps in production, available to download from AppStore and PlayStore, all are developed using Ionic 5 Angular and Cordova.
There are several courses, tutorials, official documentations you may find helpful to build your Android and iOS app for WooCommerce but the problem is, most of them are not designed in an optimized and well maintained way that can help a beginner to understand everything perfectly.
So i felt i can design a course in such a way where students can develop a real online store app using Ionic 4/5 and Angular for Latest WooCommerce API Version 3 and learn the technology behind the apps.
At the end of the course, students are going to get a full featured app with source code they have coded from scratch which is ready to integrate with any WooCommerce/WordPress websites. Most interestingly, from one code base, the app will be ready to submit to Play Store, App Store as well as an excellent working experiences with beautiful and most popular Ionic 4/5 framework and Modern Angular.