Build and Deploy Dialogflow Chatbot Waitress Lilis
What you'll learn
- You will have hands-on project based experience of creating chatbot with Dialogflow.
- You will learn how to turn on voice and deploy your chatbot to Google Assistant.
- Basic knowledge about Dialogflow.
This course provides a step-by-step guild to create a chatbot waitress Lilis who works at a coffee shop using Dialogflow.
You will learn how to
design the architecture of a chatbot
the 7 Minimum-Viable-Product Features of a chatbot waiter
modify Default Welcome and Fallback Intents for chatbot's purpose
code fulfillment webhook for product availability check
code follow-up intents to handle user responses: yes, no, or change
add a dictionary to provide shopping cart details
complete the order and avoid conversation loop
turn on voice and deploy chatbot to Google Assistant
Who this course is for:
- Who are interested in building chatbot/conversational assistant.
- Rasa and Dialogflow chatbots development with natural language processing and dialogue management techniques.
- Anomaly detection and time series forecasting on large financial datasets with machine learning and statistical solutions including Random Forest, Isolation Forest, Autoencoder, and K-means Clustering.
- Rasa certified advanced chatbot developer with industrial experience in NLP tasks such as entity recognition, text classification, semantic search, text summarization, and reading comprehension.
- Google Cloud certified professional data engineer that provides solutions to design and build a batch/streaming ETL pipeline with BigQuery, Dataflow, Bigtable, Dataprep, Cloud Machine Learning Engine.
- 7+ years of experience in the full software development lifecycle – from concept through delivery of next-generation applications and customizable solutions.