Build and Deploy a LAMP server on AWS
- Have a basic idea of AWS
This course is a beginner's lever course where you can learn how to build your own web server on AWS and deploy a working dynamic or static web site on it. You can learn about the cloud, virtual machines, installing, configuring and working of a webserver and deploy a website on the webserver you just created.
- Anyone who wants to learn cloud computing, aws and linux
- AWS Signup
- AWS Signup
- Launch your first instance.
- Connect to your instance - Windows
- Connect to your instance - Linux
- Install and configure Apache Web Server
- Check PHP is working
- Deploy Dynamic web page to our test database
- MySQL secure installation
- Deploying dynamic web page to test database
- Deploy one page website
I am Vishu, currently working as an Infrastructure Engineer in a hedge fund in London. I have a Masters in Computer Science with specialization in Cloud Computing and a Bachelors in Computer Engineering. Always learning new things and am super passionate about technology and the cloud.
I am putting courses on Python and AWS where you can learn Python and AWS while building projects so you have an better understanding of how things work on the cloud and also have shit to show in your resumes.
If you get stuck, hit me up anywhere anytime.