Build An Online Bank With Java, Angular 2, Spring and More
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use Spring Boot to quickly prototype a web app
- User Thymeleaf as Java template engine
- Develop domain classes to model the business entities
- Use Spring Security to build up the security layer for your app
- Use database as source of credentials for security login
- Use Spring Data, JPA and Hibernate to build up the persistence layer
- Use Spring Boot to host REST service resources
- Use Angular CLI to develop Angular 2 app
- Develop frontend services to communicate with backend through REST services
- Use fine-grained security controls to limit access with different roles
What roles is a project team consist of? What are the responsibilities of each role?
Domain models are basic entities that we use to model our system. This is the first part of domain models (POJOs) development
Services is a general concept, which handles some of the business functions and should be separated from controllers and persistence objects (DAO).
Adding transfer function between Primary and Savings Accounts.
Angular CLI is a useful tool for Angular 2 development and this lesson shows how to use it to start an Angular 2 project.
WELCOME TO MY COURSE - "Build An Online Bank With Java, Angular 2, Spring and More"
You can find lowest price here: www.ldeng(dot)net/courses
Course Overview (Important)
This is a beginner to moderate intermediate level course about developing a Prototype Online Banking System using latest web technologies with Hands-on experience. You will follow my guide to develop the front-end and back-end (full stack) from scratch.
However, there are two points I'd like mention:
1. As this course is NOT an introduction to Java, Spring or Angular 2, it assumes you have the basic knowledge of them.
2. That being said, a lot of times I'll just copy and paste in the code during the development and you need to pause the video to input them.
The Banking system consists of two parts: User-Front and Admin-Portal. User-Front is a user-facing system and it includes such modules as User Signup/Login, Account, Transfer, Appointment, Transaction and User Profile. Admin-Portal is mainly used by Admin and it involves User Account and Appointment modules.
Why This Course?
This covers a lot of functions and features with details. By the time you finish this course, you will expose yourself to much information and hands-on practice on both system level design and detail level development.
What to Expect in this course?
You will develop modules and functions with me along the course. You should have some understanding on front-end and back-end development using Angular 2, Java, Spring Framework. You will need to constantly look back and search online for ideas and concepts that you need to understand so that you don't get lost. Practicing without understanding is just a waste of time.
Technologies Used in this course
A wide range of technologies are involved in this course and project development.
Back-end: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Hibernate, MySQL
- Anyone who is interested in building a web app with latest Java, Spring Framework and Angular technologies