Build An MP3 Player With Python And TKinter GUI Apps
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introductory To Intermediate TKinter
- How to Build an MP3 Player App With TKinter and Python
- Download and Install Python
- How To Use The Pygame Music Mixer
Check out my student Facebook Group...
It's a great place to get fast support for this course from me, to interact with other students, to post your projects and code, and to access course announcements and extras...
- No special tools are necessary to take this course
- A Basic Understanding of Python and TKinter Is Helpful
In this course I'll teach you how to make graphical user interfaces for Python using TKinter. You'll be surprised just how quickly you can create some pretty cool looking apps!
We'll be building an MP3 player in this course that will have a song playlist, be able to play a song, stop a song, pause a song and move forward and backwards in the playlist.
We'll also create a volume slider so that users can adjust the volume of the music.
Finally, we'll create a slider that will allow the user to fast forward or rewind within a song to a specific position in the song.
If you've ever wanted to create GUI apps with Python, this is the course for you!
- This course is aimed towards beginers through intermediate Coders who want to learn the to build Apps With TKinter and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build apps